Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    do you keep tabs on what you've sold?
    No, but I don't get subsidized by the taxpayer to build my large and extravagantly appointed house... then get more subsidy to abandon those I'm claiming to be servicing, move to more pleasant pastures, and salt the earth behind me when I sell my house for peanuts to Reverend Doctor Bishop The Almighty Muckity Muck Jones' Church of the Everlasting Grift who is also being subsidized by the taxpayer but has no where near the means to afford the upkeep.

The church is every bit as responsible for the destruction and abandonment of the neighborhoods in Detroit as any other entity that pulled up stakes and moved north of 8mile.
    Last edited by bailey; July-17-15 at 09:56 AM.