Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by JDKeepsmiling View Post
    Ok, I am far from a huge Moroun fan, but this makes sense. Matty is not altruistic at all, but no one could ever accuse him of not being able to make a buck. He sees that the area around is getting better, plus I am sure he has gotten all kinds of tax credits.

You have to put windows in to secure the building. it is simple. It actually saves money, preventing damage. If the part about the asbestos, elevator and electrical is correct, he is stabilizing the building. My guess is to sell.

Again, not defending Matty, but the guy knows how to extract every dollar from an asset. There is a reason behind this.

Plus he waited till the annoucment that an Applebees would be coming. Combine that with windows on the MCS, and truly the end must be nigh.
    LoL, Applebees, a game changer!

I will believe the windows myself when I see them.

Interesting thought tho on the selling. What do people think would be a good viable action plan for a MCS restoration if a buyer did appear who wasn't a holder but the do something with it immediately type?
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; February-23-15 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    LoL, Applebees, a game changer!
    my post was heavy with sarcasm at this point....

Quote Originally Posted by JDKeepsmiling View Post
    my post was heavy with sarcasm at this point....
    oh I know. good sarcasm is funny to me