Meanwhile, Black flight to the suburbs continues...

In Macomb County:

Metro-Detroit according to 2013 Census.gov by block tract, In the City of Warren in the some parts of South Warren Area at the Van Dyke to E. 9 Mile Rd. to E. 8 Mile Rd. to Gratiot Ave. area at the Eastpointe border a new black community has surfaced. from 45 to 51 percent.

Some neighborhoods in Warren experience a sudden increase of black families from 10 to 30 percent.

In Clinton TWP.

A steady increase of low-income black families are living on E. 15 Mile Rd. between Harper Rd. and Gratiot Ave.

In Eastpointe:

The area from Toepfer St. from Gratiot Ave. to to Beaconsfield St. to E. 8 Mile Rd. has 48 to 61 percent black.

Some areas in Eastpointe had experienced a sudden increase of blacks from 30- 40 percent.

In Wayne County:

In Harper Woods had experienced a sudden influx of black families from 45 to 50 percent from Kingsville St .to Vernier Ave. to E. 8 Mile Rd. from Kelly Rd. to Mack Ave. Black families will be the dominate group in Harper Woods in 25 years.

In Redford TWP:

A fast growing influx a black families are occupying in the areas in Parkway Heights sub-division from Joy Rd. to the rail road tracks of Castle Rouge area in Detroit up to 70 percent. Fifty percent of black families are living in Brightmoor Heights sub-division from I-96 Schoolcraft FWY. to Five Mile Rd. from Beech Daly Rd. to Telegraph Ave.

Black families are also migrating from Detroit and other parts to other Redford TWP. sub-divisions south of I-96 Schoolcraft FWY. near Thurston High School Area from 38 to 48 percent.

In Westland:

Low-income and few middle income black families are residing at Middlebelt Rd. from Annapolis St. from Merriman Rd. to Inkster Rd. even to the border of Inkster. A sudden explosion of black single middle class folks are moving in most Westland Apartment complexes along W. Warren Ave. from Merriman to Middlebelt Rd. near the lower Rouge River areas. A new dominate single black middle class famlies and single middle class blacks are migrating to areas of W. Warren Ave., Newburgh Rd., Joy Rd. and Wayne Rd. areas up to 48 percent.

Fourty-Five percent of single middle income blacks are living along Hunter Rd. to W. Warren Rd., from Wayne Rd., to Central City Parkway Ave.

In Romulus:

up to 60 to 80 percent of middle to low income blacks [[ mostly from Inkster ) are in the the areas on Van Born Rd. from Hannan Rd. to Merriman Rd. New black communities are forming from I-94 FWY to Pennsylvania Rd. As far as I- 275 FWY. and near Downtown Romulus area and around the Detroit-Metro Airport area.

In Taylor:

Fifty to Sixty percent of mostly low-income and single black families are migrating to the Ponds Apt complexes from Eureka Rd. to Pennsylania Rd. from Beech Daly Rd. to Inkster Rd. near the border of Romulus. A new black community has formed.