Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

No. Leave them to rot

Phew, at least you [[unlike many libs) aren't suggesting that they be released in the US as citizens.
    Show me one "lib" as you put it who has even once suggested releasing even those found innocent on American soil?
    Bullshit.

What radical right winger told you that, Levin, Rushie, Sean, Beck, or some other mentally unstable individual?

My bet is you just throw those silly statements out to get a rise out of logical, rational thinking people.
    Ahem...some lib by the name of Eric Holder
    and you have an actual source for this?

what rubbish, clown boy

Quote Originally Posted by irish_mafia View Post
    No. Leave them to rot
    So much for the noble ideal of Due Process.

They should have been shot in the desert when they attacked our boys...they live because we needed info from them, They provide no other positive justification for their existance

If they were actually attacking our troops, I agree, they should have been killed in battle. Since they weren't, and the previous administration's tactics were questionable at best, criminal at worst, they should be given due process under the law. Besides, Bush and company have lied about so much, do we really know if said perps are really terrorists at this point?

If they were actually attacking our troops, I agree, they should have been killed in battle
    I'm glad you agree. Let them rot

I'm glad you agree. Let them rot
    Anyone who was engaged in combat, yes. However, there appears to be questionable circumstances about many captured suspects, and that is what should be investigated to the fullest in a trial.

If even one person was wrongly captured or turned in unjustly for a reward, then America will have lost a little of her credibility, and claim of "liberty and justice for all".

they weren't and she hasn't.

What they need to do is ee how they swim during shark feeding time.

ccbatson Guest

Well, I imagine that current US military are far less inclined to take prisoners. Meaning??? Take no prisoners...nice.

they weren't and she hasn't.
    And you base this on what facts?

What they need to do is see how they swim during shark feeding time.
    Not a problem if they are guilty of said crimes.

irish_mafia has no facts on which to base his opinion, only his own jingoistic spite, which in his mind is justification enough.

He and sstashmoo ought to get together over beers and sing "My Country Is Always Right Because It's My Country" until neither can see straight. It won't help anything or anyone, but maybe it'll keep them quiet and out of trouble.

elganned: "My country, hate it or hate it"

One of the hallmarks of fascism is elevating unquestioning nationalism to be the highest virtue.

Given our current President, its interesting that you even use fascism as an example. Watch out for the brownshirts!

If you had even the merest concept of what fascism is, rather than what you've been told that it is, you would laugh at the idea that Obama is--or has any aspirations to be--a fascist. Cheney was closer to being a fascist than Obama, and Cheney failed on several key elements.

I spent some time in Franco's Spain. I've seen fascism's naked face. You don't want to be there.

No I don't. Three more years to freedom.

You're free now. You just can't see it.

Besides, the world is ending in 2012, so you don't have to worry.

The freedom of Obama's yoke is a freedom that I shall never see.

Good news though, he is proposing to take over health care tonight and provide all the cost cutting efficiencies that the govt. is known for. If you didn't like Gramma, don't worry. She won't be around long.

What makes you think Gramma will be at the head of the euthenasia list and not irish mafia types? Better get your papers together for Canada--oh, wait. Never mind. They have socialized medicine there, too.

Guess you're outa luck.

The freedom of Obama's yoke is a freedom that I shall never see.
    Not if you insist on pretending to rattle some non-existent chains, you won't.

*shrug* Suit yourself. More ice cream for the rest of us.

ccbatson Guest

It isn't just Gramma...it is liberty for everyone. Obama will own everyones body and life if he has his wish.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    It isn't just Gramma...it is liberty for everyone. Obama will own everyones body and life if he has his wish.
    Yeah, the insurance companies are already doing that now.

What makes you think Gramma will be at the head of the euthenasia list...
    Oh. For a minute there I thought we were talking about Granma.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    "Obama delenda est!"

When I see you mounting the guillotine platform, Robespierre, I'll believe it. But not until then.

ccbatson Guest

So how long would it take you to acknowledge the tyranny of Nazi Germany, or Communist Russia? How many deaths? How much suffering and oppression?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast