OK... I was at my sister's for Christmas... and everyone of the little buggers was riddled with tropical ailments... they all had a cold. Great I thought... it's just a matter of time for me.....

Well I made it thru the weekend OK... but come Monday [[yesterday) morning... sure enough I started getting a stuffy nose and the usual cold effects.... and it got worse as the day progressed...

Since I hadn't had a cold in 7 years [[just the usual miserable annual sinus infections)... I had forgotten that I still had ZICAM in the medicine cabinet....

So I started taking the mouth lozenges right away. I used to get the nasal spray, but that was discontinued a decade ago because some folks lost their sense of smell. Anyway it says to take the lozenge every 3 hours... but since it's homeopathic, I go overboard and take them every 2 hours.... and even get up in the middle of the night to take another one.

Now... it's Tuesday evening... and although I was resting today... my sinuses are clearing nicely and I feel much better already with no drainage or cough.

I've been a big fan of ZICAM since it first came out... and before it was introduced I would have a cold for 7-10 days... now it's just 2-3 days... so I swear by this stuff.

ZICAM has Zinc ions... incomplete molecules that try to attach themselves to other [[for lack of a better word) cellular structures. They attach themselves to cold viruses... and that prevents them from multiplying... and then they die...

I swear by this stuff... and now I'll be going out for New Years... without any cold misery!!