Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Willi View Post
    Really, that's nice. WTF ! ^ do we care, uh no

Detroit runs on money, via business, and residents contributing into the system

Detroit is NOT a small town, in another state.
    It needs stuff other than gardens for revenue !
    Note to self:

Willi is the OP of thread. Very intolerant and possessive of thread. Tread lightly or better yet tread not at all. File for future reference.

Willi Guest

Danny - many, many people have some relative that did some farming, somewhere, at some point in time -- soooo what, nothing special.

I'm attempting to show folks an ALTERNATIVE in the lot acquirement, land grab game, in Detroit.
    One that has potential to earn people money with a place of production, inventory,sales, income.

I'm not going anywhere Sumas .
    I really think Detroiters can do better than play in the dirt on a lot in exchange for some coins.
    YES , Detroit can have mini-industry, via lease lots.

Ever hear of Making Stuff in Detroit ?

http://www.thehenryford.org/events/makerFaire.aspx

https://www.facebook.com/MakerFaireDetroit?ref=stream
    Last edited by Willi; January-04-15 at 12:40 PM.

Willi, you are pointing out very little on this thread that most here don't already know... we all already "GET" that there are many possibilities for what Detroit can be used for... you make it sound like it's an all or nothing possibility for Farming OR Entrepreneurship.

And that argument is far removed from your initial questioning of TAXATION FOR FARMING. You dance peripherally around your original argument, and then when the arguments don't go your way, you add new twists and turns to the initial post to try to keep the moral high ground, often by adding links that are only remotely related. Your logic flow lacks connectivity, thus giving the folks here who have taken logic courses [[along with learning the 43 logic fallacies) headaches in your dancing around your arguments.

This has been your modus operandi since you came onto the forum after the great flood of August 2014.

You're not talking to a middle school audience... so when you repeat yourself with comments such as "Ever hear of Making Stuff in Detroit".... it just makes you sound condescending. I'm done here... and I won't be responding to any more of your posts... not worth it if you mind is already made up beforehand, and nothing is to be gained....

Willi Guest

Bye bye, Mr. LogicClass Snob who points out his educational astuteness -- as he speaks about being condescending.-- Yeah right.

I still think Detroit needs more Tax Revenue
    and I did choose gardens because
    a program is in place for leasing land lots.
    I think it should be expanded,
    and zoning changes to go along with it
    Last edited by Willi; January-04-15 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willi View Post
    Bye bye, Mr. LogicClass Snob who points out his educational astuteness -- as he speaks about being condescending.-- Yeah right.

I still think Detroit needs more Tax Revenue
    and I did choose gardens because
    a program is in place for leasing land lots.
    I think it should be expanded,
    and zoning changes to go along with it
    I'm only pointing out your use of logic issues. I've posted here for 14 years, and try to stay fair in posting, using logic based debates, and even admitted when I was wrong.

But the snobbery of which you speak? One of my alma mater's was WSU... the school you thumb your nose at.... ironic, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I'm only pointing out your use of logic issues. I've posted here for 14 years, and try to stay fair in posting, using logic based debates, and even admitted when I was wrong.

But the snobbery of which you speak? One of my alma mater's was WSU... the school you thumb your nose at.... ironic, huh?
    Gistok, do not leave the forum. I guess you, as decreed by race inciting people, Detroit haters and small minded people, are a classist snob and I of course am a me me braggart. The few creeps on the board have caused many to leave with the pure vitrol spewed. Lowell created a fantastic board. We, like you have multiple degrees from WSU.

Be nice if the forum got cleaned up and intelligent people from all walks of life, races, religions could get back to civil discourse.

Oh Sumas.... I'm not thru here on the Forum..... I'm just thru in trying to have a discourse with someone that cannot logically be reasoned with... that is all...

Gistok, do not leave the forum. I guess you, as decreed by race inciting people, Detroit haters and small minded people, are a classist snob and I of course am a me me braggart. The few creeps on the board have caused many to leave with the pure vitrol spewed. Lowell created a fantastic board. We, like you have multiple degrees from WSU.

Be nice if the forum got cleaned up and intelligent people from all walks of life, races, religions could get back to civil discourse.

Willi Guest

Lots of mis- information out there

I attended WSU, degree from it and support it.
    Some policies of WSU could use revisions

I see zero logic in pursuing gardening initiatives and see more opportunity for revenue creation via making, creating, building, stuff people can actually sell.

It would be nice to the lots cleared out and leased to folks with a strong desire to start a business, without the need to purchase brick/mortar walls.
    Last edited by Willi; January-06-15 at 02:30 PM.

Oh Sumas.... I'm not thru here on the Forum..... I'm just thru in trying to have a discourse with someone that cannot logically be reasoned with... that is all...
    Only two people on the forum annoy the heck out me.

My husband and I are well educated but not great with computer systems. Did know there is a BLOCK posts options Muddled through setting that up. I so enjoy seeing that blocked post message, one down, one to go.

I always respect intelligent dissenting positions and learn a great deal from this forum. "Civil" discourse is amazing.

Willi Guest

Yep, tech is amazing stuff
    Don't think Tech Detroit 2015 will miss ya Sumas

Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-06-16-23-59.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  21.1 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3