Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Perspective being what it is, I can't believe you're not kidding. A kid is dead for being a kid because a cop utilized obscenely poor judgment.
    A kid is dead because HE used poor judgement when the cop said show me your hands and
    he reached into his waistband. Split second decision. You have all the time in the world to sit there in judgement deciding the cop was wrong.

I'd like to know where is all the outrage iwhen black thugs are killing black babies and toddlers.
    Last edited by cla1945; December-16-14 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cla1945 View Post
    A kid is dead because HE used poor judgement when the cop said show me your hands and
    he reached into his waistband. Split second decision. You have all the time in the world to sit there in judgement deciding the cop was wrong.

Id is like to know where all the outrage is when black thugs are killing black babies and toddlers.
    About what I'd expect your response to be. Just gloss over the fact that the kid was 12 years old and playing in the park. And the fact that the guy who called 911 said he didn't think the gun was real.
    So your opinion is that its standard procedure to come flying up on the playground, jump out of the car and open fire within 2 seconds when the suspect in question is a 6th grader?

And then throw out the red herring, talking about lack of community concern about "thugs shooting kids". Nice diversionary tactic, but thats a different conversation. Could we stay on topic please.

Add one more to my ignore list.

You've got to be kidding, right? Cops plan to go home to their families each day after their shift, so when anyone is pulling out what the cops perceive to be a loaded weapon, they don't have time to stop and analyze the situation. The boy should not have reached in his waistband playing cops and robbers with the police. He was seen pointing this play gun [[which no one knew for sure it was a play gun) in the park. The man who reported it said it looked like a play gun....but who is he? An expert? The gun was missing the orange tip. Did the boy remove it on his own to make the gun much more realistic? Where were the parents when this child is outside, pointing a gun [[real or fake) at people? Maybe the boy was planning suicide by cop, he was seen in the park with his head on his arms like he was upset.
    My son is a cop and a damn good one, and I pray to God that if the day ever comes when someone points a gun at him or goes to pull something out of their waistband that he isn't swayed by public opinion and he does exactly what he was trained to do. Next time any of you naysayers need a cop, call someone else because it seems like the cops hands are handcuffed instead of the thugs.
    You want anarchy, you'll get it if people don't start stepping in and start reigning in these out of control kids and young adults.
    I never wish anyone death, this young boy made a huge mistake...but he owns this, not the cop!
    Still defending all cops as being saints I see. That's cool, America allows people to be as ignorant as they want to be in the land of the free.

I'd like to know where is all the outrage iwhen black thugs are killing black babies and toddlers.
    A kid used poor judgment? How unusual. Maybe the cops can kill all children guilty of using poor judgment. Solve the real problems.

Give me a break people. There are 9 year old gang members that follow orders to kill. A 12 year old or a 30 year old walking around, waving a real gun or a toy gun that looks real, doesn't give the police lots of time to psychoanalyze a situation now does it?

And, more importantly, if a person doesn't obey a direct order from a cop,[[whether the person feels the cop is wrong or not), they are taking a chance that their defiance will cause consequences. Sometimes those consequences are death. Cops don't want to kill another living being...they just want to go home safely after their shift.

Give me a break people. There are 9 year old gang members that follow orders to kill. A 12 year old or a 30 year old walking around, waving a real gun or a toy gun that looks real, doesn't give the police lots of time to psychoanalyze a situation now does it?

And, more importantly, if a person doesn't obey a direct order from a cop,[[whether the person feels the cop is wrong or not), they are taking a chance that their defiance will cause consequences. Sometimes those consequences are death. Cops don't want to kill another living being...they just want to go home safely after their shift.
    Don't break the speed limit, don't get shot by a cop.
    Don't jaywalk, don't get shot by a cop.
    Don't fail to come to a complete stop, don't get shot by a cop.

C'mon people, riot. Oh btw they aren't black. So maybe nah

MLK would be ashamed of Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton - dividers and race baiters exploiting for personal & financial gain.

Shame on these politicians and the Democrat party - politicians from the President down to Mayor Deblasio - and big haters and activists PROMOTING violence - literally BEGGING FOR A RACE WAR - and enticing violence on police and usurping justice and the fabric of society ... for political gain.

The racists are politicians - dividing people by skin color and using them for political gain.

Blacks have been voting Democrat for 50 YEARS and poverty and homelessness and black opportunity has not improved in exchange for their votes.
    Instead of addressing the issues of assaulting police officers and resisting arrest, somehow when officers encounter these situations & respond with force it is suddenly racist. Kids these days think they can treat cops like they are playing Grand Theft Auto and are not responsible for their actions.

If you are lilly white I want to see you resist arrest or assault an officer and see what happens to you.
    Cops come in all colors.

It's usually the people who call race on everything that are the racists and guess who it is in 2014:
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ites_hispanics

Democrats voted AGAINST civil rights and were PRO SLAVERY during the Civil War. Since they couldn't keep minorities down they decided to enslave them through welfare programs and keep them down by making them dependent on Government in exchange for votes.

Sure Republicans suck but Democrats do too.
    Last edited by Papasito; December-22-14 at 02:53 PM.

I guess policemens lives dont matter . You are correct, where is all the outrage, the protests, Al Sharpton or Jesse?

Interesting, had the shooter been white, and the police officers black, the outcome would have been so different?

I wonder if Obama is going to make a statement from sunny Hawaii, or Holder is going to even adress this........its really sad

Next time people need help from the thugs that break in or mug them, who are they going to call?

Al Sharpton has blood on his hands!

The common thread connecting the recent five deaths from Micheal Brown to the Police Officer's murderer's suicide is blacks operating outside the law.

Cops plan to go home to their families each day after their ...
    So does everybody else.

A kid is dead because HE used poor judgement ...
    A kid [[Tamar Rice) is dead because the officers used poor procedures and put themselves in a bad strategic position so that they were unable to properly evaluate the situation.

...they just want to go home safely after their ...
    So does everybody else.

Respect the police and what they do every day to protect and serve the public. Police are respectful to citizens UNTIL they are told to fuck off, UNTIL citizens choose to ignore a command, UNTIL thugs try to intimidate the officer....if that doesn't happen, all bets are off. If you ignore, disrespect, or ultimately attack a police officer then what happens after that is your fault, not the officers.

Well, Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming. But the police apologists keep pointing the finger and feigning ignorance.
    The city has a divisive stop and frisk policy. One that targets 90% minorities,regardless to the fact that most of them are not engaged in any criminal behavior. And continues, even though after being stopped whites are 3x more likely to have illegal drugs or guns. Great policy. If you're a white guy. But it does little to create harmony with the communities of color.

We have a hot button issue where a man was choked to death on camera, for a misdemeanor offense of selling loose cigarettes. Why was he being arrested anyway? Wouldn't the appropriate thing to do have been to write him a ticket and tell him to be on his way? But not only did they let the man lay on the sidewalk and die, they didn't even attempt to revive him.
    The fact that so many people have vastly different opinions of this incident is the very reason the officers should have been indicted. Mind you, i didn't say convicted of a crime. But the very fact that there is so much differing opinion says it deserves a jury trial.

How long did people think it would take until some fringe wacko acted out? You can only treat groups of people divergently for so long before they start to reject the legitimacy of the justice system.

Respect the police and what they do every day to protect and serve the public. Police are respectful to citizens UNTIL they are told to fuck off, UNTIL citizens choose to ignore a command, UNTIL thugs try to intimidate the officer....if that doesn't happen, all bets are off. If you ignore, disrespect, or ultimately attack a police officer then what happens after that is your fault, not the officers.
    Keep making these generalizations. We'll see how far bullshit can actually fly. As we know, and have seen, police are not always respectful, so this is a crock of shit. Being a police officer does not give you carte blanche to treat anyone as you like, no matter what they do.

Now does that mean comport yourself like an ass around police? No, it does not. I do believe in being respectful to police, it's common sense.

When part of your attire is wearing a gun to work, you need to be held at a higher standard. Period. If cops can't handle the stresses and situations that may arise as part of the job, go apply for a security position at Meijer's.

^^^ Great post! Of course all LEO's are not perfect, nor demons.

Michael Brown, "The Gentle Giant"

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152409165407282

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    What a coward. The old man didn't even see the blow coming. Brown made sure he had his home boys nearby to give him encouragement to practically kill this man. Robbing him wasn't enough, beating him half to death was his goal. Where is Sharpton now? Where is Obamas statement now? This 300 pound animal didn't deserve to be out on the streets preying on unsuspecting humans...when he went after the policeman, again with one of his homies, he picked on the wrong person and got just what he deserved.

This message brought to you from Fantasy Land.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    This message brought to you from Fantasy Land.
    Maybe you are in fantasy land...where I come from and how I was raised, it's not a fantasy, it's reality. You want to disobey a request from police and prove you're tough, for whatever crazy reason, have at it, but know that there are consequences to your actions. Funny...I've never had an encounter with an officer where I wasn't impressed with their courtesy and politeness. Of course, if I took a swing at one, or if I spit in his face, or if I refused to comply with a request for ID, then I'm inviting whatever comes my way from him/her. Assaulting an officer is asking for death, you know it, I know it.

Maybe you are in fantasy land...where I come from and how I was raised, it's not a fantasy, it's reality. You want to disobey a request from police and prove you're tough, for whatever crazy reason, have at it, but know that there are consequences to your actions. Funny...I've never had an encounter with an officer where I wasn't impressed with their courtesy and politeness. Of course, if I took a swing at one, or if I spit in his face, or if I refused to comply with a request for ID, then I'm inviting whatever comes my way from him/her. Assaulting an officer is asking for death, you know it, I know it.
    You are a good little sheep. Keep the blinders on and do what you're instructed.

"It takes a special person to risk so much for people who care so little"

For those people who don't care, call someone else when you need help.

Don't rise to the bait cla1945; it's just irrelevant noise.
    Last edited by coracle; January-07-15 at 01:31 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast