Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by compn View Post
    but when he started moving things they wanted... they got in a gunfight over it.
    a gunfight over some cabinets? a lamp? the couch?
    really?
    Why do you assume it was the new owners who shot first and not the criminal pieces of shit who were scrapping the new owners' house before their very eyes? The article says it was unclear who shot first, but it seems you have already decided that you know exactly what happened.

"DYes commentator SWMAP says its ok to shoot at people because they were stealing a sink and some doors."

two people are dead. over some french doors? some window glass?
    some bullshit reason to die. thats for sure.
    What is it not okay to steal? Food out of my mouth? Clothes off my back?

but when he started moving things they wanted... they got in a gunfight over it.
    a gunfight over some cabinets? a lamp? the couch?
    really?
    Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Why do you assume it was the new owners who shot first and not the criminal pieces of shit who were scrapping the new owners' house before their very eyes? The article says it was unclear who shot first, but it seems you have already decided that you know exactly what happened.
    nowhere in my post did i say who shot first. nor do i care who shot first. they [[both parties) got into a gunfight because of some furniture or whatever windows doors or lamps.

What is it not okay to steal? Food out of my mouth? Clothes off my back?
    nowhere in my post did i excuse people from stealing.

my point is that its not worth it to die over a couch.

If the "tenants", who have nothing to lose, are ripping fixtures out of the wall and causing thousands in damage to a property that the owners -seniors- depend on the income from then, yes, it may very well be life and death.

I wouldn't fault the owners at all for resorting to shooting. Unfortunately, it sounds like the wrong party fell victim.

nowhere in my post did i say who shot first. nor do i care who shot first. they [[both parties) got into a gunfight because of some furniture or whatever windows doors or lamps.

They were shot by criminals while trying to protect their home, not over a couch. Might have ended better had the homeowners had more gun range practice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3