Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

So sorry to hear this...Enjoyed his well written posts...Condolences!!!...Whaler

Very sad news. Far too suddenly and far too young. My condolences to his family and friends.

Umphhh!! That news hit hard.

DetroitPlanner's posts were detailed and thoughtful. He was a nice guy with lots of knowledge, so willing to share.

Peace to him with comfort and healing to his family ...

Sad to read about that. Definitely smart and equipped with a sense of humor. Forty-eight seems way too young to go.

HB

It's just not going to be the same around here without his valuable useful input. DP was one of the posters that made this forum a great place to learn new things with his reason and humor.

My Deepest Condolences...

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this. Condolences to his family and friends, and indeed a loss for the DYes community.

The handle Hornwrecker looks familiar, when did s/he pass?
    I'm still alive, I just don't post much online nowadays. It was my brother psip, who died too young.

Sad about DP, I enjoyed digging out bits of Detroit history with him, as well as others here.

I read the news yesterday, and I was saddened to learn what happened. When I woke up this morning his passing was the first thing I thought about. I think this is a real testament to him as a positive influence.

I haven't logged on for a few days and I was absolutely shocked to see this thread title. I agreed with him more often than not, and he was always classy with his posts. He's one of the folks on here I always thought would be nice to meet in person.

This is sad. And even sadder that his last response was to me, and I sound like a sourpuss. He was a great guy and his passing is a terrible loss.

Hardly knew the guy, but he was respectful enough to throw out an old photo from Tally Hall. Bless his family and friends. He's at rest now.

Plan on wherever you are DP. You are already missed.

I worked with Jeff at the Fox Theatre right after the 1988 renovation for a period of at least 5 years. We knew each other before there was an internet. We also used to consume many pints at Skipper's, back in the days when that was one of very few bars open downtown.

So sad to hear of his death. He will be missed. May he rest in peace.

Res

I am shocked and saddened to hear of Detroitplanner's death. His presence will be missed. My prayers go out to his family.

Such a shame...DP will be missed in this community. Prayers and condolences to his family!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3