Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    saturday night, my neighbor saw someone in his yard, though it was a friend or neighbor as we are usually walking through the yards visiting each other.. he opened his back door then realized it was someone trying to break into his garage door... probably should have just turned around and went in and called police but he yelled at him and confronted him... from around the back of the garage from behind another thug came up and jacked him in the head putting him down on the cement and almost out, then they both ran away... they accessed his yard via my backyard...

too bad he didn't/couldn't empty a clip into their asses, probably would have stopped a lot of the theft and home invasions in the area.. but then, these are probably good boys, never got into trouble before, only out looking for their lost cat and were startled when confronted by mean mr. GP'er....

this in on the heels of two cars being emptied of all contents while sitting in the driveway and another car being stolen, all within about a week, all within a block from my house, all within less than a 1/4 mile from the Woods Police station...

the woods police response was very quick but in reality there is nothing they can do other than show up after the fact.. they patrolled the entire neighborhood with lights on but no sirens for about an hour and half that saturday night...

the tranformation is complete.....
    thought I would follow up on this from what I found out.. thought not to tip the ox cart of political correctness, but with the recent shooting of the GP girl thought it might show a trend

anyway, the neighbor girl has a kid, shes white, kid looks like denzel washington, fucking cute as hell, parents in total denial of the race

so, this neighbor girl, barely employed, from a decent GP family, ventures regularly into Detroit, has "ghetto" tattoos all over that she gets from the back room of a "guy" in the D

this is what the kids in GP are doing, parents in full denial

anyway, with the situation I described, the girl has no responsibility for the kid, grandparents taking care of it 100%, she is beligerant as hell, they love her but cant put up with her shit

they changed the locks on their house once they found her stealing from them.... from what Ive heard from police, they perpertator knew the neighbor, big black guy, send from the girl friend to retreive some items since she was locked out, confronted by my neighbor, who was thence cold cocked.... case closed, domestic violence... detroit meet GP

love GP

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    thought I would follow up on this from what I found out.. thought not to tip the ox cart of political correctness, but with the recent shooting of the GP girl thought it might show a trend

anyway, the neighbor girl has a kid, shes white, kid looks like denzel washington, fucking cute as hell, parents in total denial of the race

so, this neighbor girl, barely employed, from a decent GP family, ventures regularly into Detroit, has "ghetto" tattoos all over that she gets from the back room of a "guy" in the D

this is what the kids in GP are doing, parents in full denial

anyway, with the situation I described, the girl has no responsibility for the kid, grandparents taking care of it 100%, she is beligerant as hell, they love her but cant put up with her shit

they changed the locks on their house once they found her stealing from them.... from what Ive heard from police, they perpertator knew the neighbor, big black guy, send from the girl friend to retreive some items since she was locked out, confronted by my neighbor, who was thence cold cocked.... case closed, domestic violence... detroit meet GP

love GP
    Still waiting for the trend data. You told a story about one neighbor. Means nothing.