Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Try the sockman instead. He's on the overpass connecting Eastern Mark-Up to Gratiot. 12 pairs, $7.

That is cheaper than second hand [[or foot) at a thrift store. Worth it...

This summer I was shopping at a dept store in Montreal's downtown called Simons, and checked out this pair of shorts all crumpled and with added paint stains that were selling for 105$ on sale for 99$. They looked exactly like the ones I had just broken in and bought 5$ at a thrift store for work.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    That is cheaper than second hand [[or foot) at a thrift store. Worth it...

This summer I was shopping at a dept store in Montreal's downtown called Simons, and checked out this pair of shorts all crumpled and with added paint stains that were selling for 105$ on sale for 99$. They looked exactly like the ones I had just broken in and bought 5$ at a thrift store for work.
    Fashion icon canuck opening up store in Detroit.

Maybe time to change professions?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Fashion icon canuck opening up store in Detroit.

Maybe time to change professions?

I am thinking about it. I'll probably get hit by a bus before I do the change.
    Give me your spotless bluejeans and I will drill holes at the knees for 50$ a pant leg. Not a bad gig.