Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

For some reason I don't see something like this Downriver right now-but this may be because the entire western sky is dark blue now...although I do live right under one of the flight paths into Metro and do occasionally see planes passing low over my house-even 747s coming in from Asia.
    Last edited by mtburb; October-10-14 at 08:43 PM.

I am north of Detroit. You are a considerable distance from me. Keep an eye out for this sort of activity. I think I have seen this before and it struck me as odd, but just the other day when I started to notice lots of patterns, a horizontal line and then a dissecting diagonal line intersecting it. If you do an image search at Google, you will see that they is occurring elsewhere and there are definitely patterns.

I'll bow out of this discussion for now and see what develops.
    Last edited by Fulcanelli; October-10-14 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcanelli View Post
    I am north of Detroit. You are a considerable distance from me. Keep an eye out for this sort of activity. I think I have seen this before and it struck me as odd, but just the other day when I started to notice lots of patterns, a horizontal line and then a dissecting diagonal line intersecting it. If you do an image search at Google, you will see that they is occurring elsewhere and there are definitely patterns.
    Unless you're in the remote reaches of Ontario, there's going to be thousands of airplanes flying overhead on any given day. Yes, there is a pattern, but it's like the same unintended pattern as car traffic. Only there's no trail behind cars unless you're looking at their tire track in the snow or rain.