Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
Thank you to the Admin for bringing this discussion back to the beginning and helping out the orignal poster. There are some great people here who will be very informative and helpful.

You are much braver person that I ever would have been at 16 or 18 years old. To even consider moving that far away from family and to a large metropolitan area that was unknown to me is way outside my wheelhouse. I'm 65 now and still wouldn't consider it

You need to learn a lot more about our area before you move. Not only is the culture different, the weather is different, the people are very different and the pace of living is a lot faster. I have been to Arizona and I can say with certainty that it will be a shock to your sensibilities if you don't learn about these things first.

On the other hand, it is a great area to live in. My grandson attends Wayne and lives in the area. He is 20 and he loves it. There is much to learn here, much to see and do and many way to make your living.

I wish you happiness and good luck in your future.
Thanks! I am originally from L.A. so I understand living in a crowded fast-paced city. [[: I understand I need to research so that's why I'm starting so early, and educating myself on the area. I go back and forth. Some days I think I should stay back, and others days I KNOW I need to get out long enough to grow. Thank-you!!!