Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default fall 2014 construction round up

Ok kids , we haven't done this in a while , and with more construction going on in the city than in a generation , I thought it would be fun to do a fall round up of all the busy construction going on the the city .
    Even the most cynical person must admit , theres no denying ,THERE IS A LOT going on in Detroit.

At one time I could count on one hand all the stuff going on ,but now there is so much going on , I'll need the help of my friends at Detroityes , so I'll start.

The M 1 rail ,all the great work the DLBA is doing removing blight and putting people in homes throughout the city, street lights back on through out the city , the Ashley hotel/apartments, the David Whitney , the DAC, Lawrence tech, the new red wings arena ,the new research building for Wayne state , cash gold cash ,the Albert, the new DIME in capital park, most of capital park ,the new Mejier on grand river /6 , the new heart hospital , new Sinai grace , finishing up cobo, the extension of the river walk ...
    Last edited by Detroitdave; September-17-14 at 08:32 AM. Reason: New stuff