Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Actually, English isn't my first language
    That explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Actually, English isn't my first language, yet I still apparently have much better command than the race-baiters on this thread. Must be the evil suburban schools.

I still never wrote or implied that poor black families aren't composed of people. In fact I specifically referred to people not wanting to live near such families. Obviously, in the case of Detroit, the people leaving Detroit tend to be poor[[er) and black[[er) than folks in the Metro area in general. If they can get out, they do get out.
    Poorer & blacker? Just how poor and how black?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Polacks, dagos, bohunks and micks.
    Wait. This is racism. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    Im disappointed... You folks played right into the race troll's hands giving him exactly what he wanted. A prosaic worn out conversation that we didn't need to have... again... for the who knows how manyth time.
    mods should have deleted this shit from the jump. We do have mods right?
    Yep we do, but you gotta be friends with DNerd, for the obvious reasons. Gotta keep the media on your side... LOL

Willi Guest

People claim the USA is a mixing pot and I say it is not.
    It's a Hot Pocket, where "groups" tend to stick together.
    For those who have traveled to different states and been around the blocks
    -generally speaking the ethnicities stick together and the skin color sticks together.
    People know when they aren't in their designated neighborhood ............

A solo white girl is one of the best tests imaginable -- does she belong - or stick out ?

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    That explains a lot.
    It does, actually. It shows that DPS is a freakin joke, and it shows why we need more immigrants- because Americans, generally speaking, have crap education background, and skilled immigrants will kick their asses in terms of rising the economic ladder.

But I don't think you really have reading comprehension problems; I think you're just blinded by race issues.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4