Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sumas lives next to the white pimp and his suburban hooker arm candy.

Should be easy to find.

Attacks on fire-fighters and EMS personnel are not unheard of in Detroit. I believe that anyone with any connection to those services has heard the stories that range from cat-calling to thrown objects to MDP to theft. Nothing funny about it, and it is really depressing to realize that people walk these streets who are well below the standard of a civil society. In the absence of dog fights and gladitorial combat why not take advantage of an opportunity to attack one of the man's uniformed auxilliaries? This is why communities from Southfield all of the way out to 80 Mile are filled with people who say with no irony at all "boy am I glad to have put that place behind me."

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    the rant and accusations aside, no one would know anything about you [[such as your address) if you didn't publish so much personal and identifying information in a public forum.
    I would have to agree. Over the years, the amount of info available is truly staggering. Phone numbers, street address, real names, the whole 9 yards. But if I were to guess, I would say the mailing was done by a friend, not someone attempting to intimidate. Just a shot across the bow, so to speak. It seems that there's enough intimidation on this page anyway.

So charmed about my lovely neighbors who always take care of their property. They mow their lawns regularly, or have a service tend to them. Neighborhood children are polite and engaged and even wave at us elders from time to time. When my wife and I walk down the street some of them shout "Hi Mr. & Mrs. Sy". I live in a very safe, old historic neighborhood in a delightful historic house with genuine woodwork, real plaster and stunning architectural detailing. We have charming neighbors. We help those less fortunate and we have wonderful neighborhood events. And we don't throw rocks and bottles at police and firefighters.

But I am not going to wax endlessly about the Eden in which I reside. Further, I will not post the name of my street or my phone number because I do not want to plead for attention to myself and create a hurricane of drama that encircles me for years on end.

Do go on bashing the suburbs because it really shows a certain pathos.
    Last edited by SyGolden48236; September-05-14 at 07:43 PM.

Hey guys! It's "Let's gang up on a lady and why not: let's throw rocks at her while we're at it day", shall we?

Here's an idea: If you don't like someone's posts- don't read them or use the ignore feature.

Cheese and Rice!!

Two threads in a row Hijacked and over the cliff they went...

Sounds like something out of Escape From New York.

I just want to know why Chief 7 is on Robson near Lyndon.

Reassignments again? Or just that busy that night.

I leave for one week and now the suburban crowd is taking over I mean gentrifying our message boards and shitting all over them. Great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2