Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by That Great Guy View Post
    I think a 0.1 property tax would work to reinvigorate the economy. This would help avoid store closings and prevent layoffs.
    Why don't you challenge Staples to a debate?

That Great Guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    Why don't you challenge Staples to a debate?
    No need to. I'm the CEO of the NEW Regional Retail Authority RRA. This tax will raise $10 Million per year. Enough to pay ME a salary of $225k per year plus benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by That Great Guy View Post
    No need to. I'm the CEO of the NEW Regional Retail Authority RRA. This tax will raise $10 Million per year. Enough to pay ME a salary of $225k per year plus benefits.
    Need an assistant? I can make coffee and type 25 words per minute. [[on a good day)

I read in the local paper business section today that Staples is closing a bunch of stores and Office Depot/Office Max is closing twice as many. The paper also sad that rumor on the street was that Staples might put in a bid for Office Depot for a grand merger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2