Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Yes, mostly I concur. Just don't forget the elite 'left' millionaires [[oh the horrors) who want the cheap labor too. The Bill Gates, for example of the mega rich want to make just a tad more. And it's not just related to toilets and what grows on the vine. Technology is the continuing wave:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellycla...f-contractors/

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    The biggest market for drugs is the US. The elite Republicans [[Who keep silent on immigration) who own the chicken plants and mega farms need someone to pick strawberries and cut up chickens to freeze. You know, I went and picked my own strawberries a few weeks back at a local orchard and its tough work. Who is going to pick strawberries. Certainly not me or you. This rah rah send them back bullshit would set this country back 100 years. We need someone to wash dishes and clean toilets and they are happy to come here and do it. Let them stay and pay taxes. Look at all the stupid shit we spent in Iraq or how this country immediately sends billions to Israel but we can't fix a damn road. You make it sound like we are housing kids in the Ritz Carlton and they are eating lobster and steak. Wish people would wake up and ask about the money in Iraq and ASSghanistan that went down the tubes and continues to go down the tubes.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-03-14 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    What appalls me is the hatred that so many "god-fearing" white conservatives are directing towards these kids.
    It's really unbelievable and disgusting. It's as if they believe that their god is only the god of white Americans. Oh, and as if the actual words of Christ are either unimportant, or apply only to them.

Nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    It's really unbelievable and disgusting. It's as if they believe that their god is only the god of white Americans. Oh, and as if the actual words of Christ are either unimportant, or apply only to them.
    You know that Christ would be the first one to scream all red-faced at those kids and demand their deportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341
    ...we are so politically bound/ blinded/ orthodox to be unable to see that areas of this may have been carefully orchestrated to serve prescribed agendas...
    Heh, more like politically brainwashed/submissive ... but Zacha hit the nail on the head.

To wit, the US birthrate is falling [[perhaps b/c of little confidence in the future?)

[[Internet source: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2011/...rate-2.top.gif)

Immigration is "needed" to "grow" the population and keep the Ponzi scheme of debt and taxes rolling along:

Internet source: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tAtNhDRpDg...me-vs-debt.GIF)

As Mark Felt told Woodward & Bernstein: "Follow the money."

Not to mention the $119T in estimated future unfunded liabilities:
    www.usdebtclock.org .
    Last edited by beachboy; August-03-14 at 11:07 PM.

Eva'body's gotten 'religion' suddenly in deference to this surge. Lots of talking heads invoking Christ on both sides:

Nancy Pelosi Says Immigrant Children Should Be Treated Like Baby Jesus

Glen Beck's Conservative Conservative

I say follow the CASH FLOW ala what entities stand to gain and WHO those entities ARE.

Therein will lie true long term MOTIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    You know that Christ would be the first one to scream all red-faced at those kids and demand their deportation.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-04-14 at 10:42 AM.

You wonder what some people's feelings would have been circa 1850 at the height of the Underground Railroad. "Get those slaves back down south!"

Some descendants of those slaves are starting to ask where exactly we are headed NOW?
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-04-14 at 09:57 AM.

Love threads like this that really illuminate the bigotry of some posters here. If I ever was to consider an asinine vehicle like a "trike", I know where I won't be buying it from.

what exactly is the organization[[s) that have been tasked to take care of the children [[for now?) Is this a job-creator for people with social service, education backgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Heh, more like politically brainwashed/submissive ... but Zacha hit the nail on the head.

To wit, the US birthrate is falling [[perhaps b/c of little confidence in the future?)

[[Internet source: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2011/...rate-2.top.gif)

Immigration is "needed" to "grow" the population and keep the Ponzi scheme of debt and taxes rolling along:

Internet source: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tAtNhDRpDg...me-vs-debt.GIF)

As Mark Felt told Woodward & Bernstein: "Follow the money."

Not to mention the $119T in estimated future unfunded liabilities:
    www.usdebtclock.org .
    I like this guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3