Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I do the same too, with my clients from my film company. But we carry protection by any means necessary. Next time you want to take your clients on the grand tour of the ghetto hoods in Detroit, carry your protection from security squads to having a piece. Ignorant folks wearing Trayvon Martins, don't give a _____ about you! They want to money, clothes and anything that you have. I have been those situation when I been robbed three times in the ghetto even at gun point. Give them what you want and by their judgement call the robber will decide to kill or spare you. This is way the of life in the poor ghetto hoods in Detroit and you know better.

Just like in the Bible. Jesus' disciples notice his robe was missing and thief took it while they sleeping in the Judean wilderness. One of the disciples said 'The thief took my robe.' Jesus said, 'Then you should go and find that thief and give him your cloak.'
    Danny this is how I generally think. I really don't want to carry a gun but would reather give up what I have in exchange for not being shot. In this instance I chose to step on the gas and get the fuck out of there, I also did not realize those dudes were running up on us with gun in hand, I only got that feeling when I saw them with hoodies up in 90 degree weather. It wasn't until I saw Night Timer running and diving in the truck that I realized we actually were targets and then I heard the kid yelling Give it up Give it up. Night Timer was glad I did take off but I also could have gotten him or me killed. It was a decision I had to make without knowing all the information. It all worked out and have a story for the grandchildren but I agree that you should generally give your shit up if they have a gun at your head. Possessions don't mean much to me but Night Timer has a huge investment in his.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Danny this is how I generally think. I really don't want to carry a gun but would reather give up what I have in exchange for not being shot. In this instance I chose to step on the gas and get the fuck out of there, I also did not realize those dudes were running up on us with gun in hand, I only got that feeling when I saw them with hoodies up in 90 degree weather. It wasn't until I saw Night Timer running and diving in the truck that I realized we actually were targets and then I heard the kid yelling Give it up Give it up. Night Timer was glad I did take off but I also could have gotten him or me killed. It was a decision I had to make without knowing all the information. It all worked out and have a story for the grandchildren but I agree that you should generally give your shit up if they have a gun at your head. Possessions don't mean much to me but Night Timer has a huge investment in his.

Now you know better. In the meantime those black males wearing Trayvon Martins are still out there. Laying low until they could make their next robbery attempt. Those folks don't care, they have turn themselves into wild feral humans. They are predators looking for prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Now you know better. In the meantime those black males wearing Trayvon Martins are still out there. Laying low until they could make their next robbery attempt. Those folks don't care, they have turn themselves into wild feral humans. They are predators looking for prey.
    Danny
    "Wild feral humans"...best description I've heard yet!

"Now I know Better"? I am pretty confident I dealt with the situation pretty well. Ive been exploring these buildings for almost 30 years now and have learned how to deal with the unexpected. But thanks for your approval.

Hey, to put a face to a name, here's Django and my story as it appears on the Motor City Muck Raker website....

I use the name 'night timer' because I'm in a different time-zone when in the southern hemisphere.

Thanks to Steve Neavling [[Motor City Muck Raker) for taking time to meet and speak with us. It is much appreciated.

I do not harbor any ill-feelings towards the local police or Detroit itself. I know there are risks in this city, or when carrying valuables, and that applies in any major city.

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/blog/2...off-by-police/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5