Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

G-DDT:

Funny that you mentioned Cadieux Café as I also delivered there [[See my previous thread in "Old Detroit Bars") I went there a while back and was amazed that nothing seemed to have changed since I delivered there in the mid sixties. It looks like they moved the location of the bar because I think it was located at the back of the room. I do remember the bartender telling me back then that the feather bowling alley was composed of sawdust and ox blood. He could have been pulling my bobber though. I used to get a burger for lunch as they had great burgers, never had a hankering for mussels back then. Love them now. Great to know some places stand the test of time.
    Last edited by dguy4evr; February-21-15 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added text