Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Have to throw out this story. Years ago, I was lingering on the last of my bottle after close with a few stragglers at the Garden Bowl. A group of them were celebrating the appointing of one them as a policeman. He was wasted. Worse still, he was showing off his new licensed piece, and he was begging the female bartender if he could just squeeze off one round down a lane at a line of pins. He was pleading and throwing hundreds of dollars on the table [["Please G-----, Puh-leeze! just one shot-I promise. I'm a good aim. I just want to take out one pin. I'll give you four hundred. No. no. I'll make it five! Just for one shot. Right down the cr*ppiest lane. Puh-leeze, G-----!"). She was standing there leaning on both arms, purse-mouthed, eyes up to the ceiling tiles, going "Hmmmmmmmmmm-no." Glad she didn't turn it into a Gunbowl.

[Pro Bo in Lansing closed this season. Pro bowl east when he east side Pro bowl was still open
    Late notice the online auction was held in September.

Owned by Joe Joseph at one time, The place was showing its age.

Jus another bowling alley RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    Have to throw out this story. Years ago, I was lingering on the last of my bottle after close with a few stragglers at the Garden Bowl. A group of them were celebrating the appointing of one them as a policeman. He was wasted. Worse still, he was showing off his new licensed piece, and he was begging the female bartender if he could just squeeze off one round down a lane at a line of pins. He was pleading and throwing hundreds of dollars on the table [["Please G-----, Puh-leeze! just one shot-I promise. I'm a good aim. I just want to take out one pin. I'll give you four hundred. No. no. I'll make it five! Just for one shot. Right down the cr*ppiest lane. Puh-leeze, G-----!"). She was standing there leaning on both arms, purse-mouthed, eyes up to the ceiling tiles, going "Hmmmmmmmmmm-no." Glad she didn't turn it into a Gunbowl.
    Unbelievable... JUST the type of cop we need on the streets... :-[[