Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
    I had the opportunity in the 1960's to play in a midget hockey tournament at Olympia.....attended many games in the 70's - every seat in the stadium hovered over the ice, very close to all the action!

Toward the end, it was not safe at all, the neighborhood changed drastically......
    Smirnoff, midgets play good hockey - they're still young - Life has not yet "happened" to them. [[That's my take on them.)

Apart from that, because I am not a Detroiter, can you tell me more about the 'changes' you speak of?

Crappy seats to a Globetrotters game in the mid-70's.

The Four Together benefit for World Hunger Year - James Taylor, John Denver, Gordon Lightfoot and Harry Chapin sharing Denver's "in the round" stage. just them and, I think, Red Shea, Lightfoot's guitarist