Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Gannon- i can remember back in the 70's and 80's, while trying to sleep, would hear a pounding noise. Turns out it was the Chrysler Stamping plant, it was by Mack and Conner. We lived by Mack and Cadieux, that would keep me awake at night

Quote Originally Posted by pgn421 View Post
    Gannon- i can remember back in the 70's and 80's, while trying to sleep, would hear a pounding noise. Turns out it was the Chrysler Stamping plant, it was by Mack and Conner. We lived by Mack and Cadieux, that would keep me awake at night
    yeah, those types of sounds are easy to differentiate from the rest, not unlike the train and boat sounds.

As for the drag racing, I just stumbled upon this:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/seenon...again/26294612