Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    because it's click bait for comments sections.
    Precisely. It's why the worst and most outrageous clips, as with this young lady's ill-thought-out rant, are picked out of the internet "noise" and highlighted.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    I mean, there are many valid reasons that a majority of Americans feel black people are more racist than white people and Hispanics.

Specifically to appeal to the worked-up [[threatened white dude) trollery that continually expresses these sort of sentiments. Conveniently ignoring and eluding, of course, the entirety of U.S. [[and indeed Western) history and its effects from the year zero to, say, approximately last month [[or, around here, at least 1973).

She didn't get into her top choice university and she compared it to slavery. Fucking SLAVERY. Let's hope she doesn't get rejected from Harvard Medical School in the future, she might claim it's a worse tragedy than the Holocaust.

I might have felt more sympathy for her if I didn't read the list of VERY respectable schools she did get into: MSU, Iowa and Howard University among others. She could get a great education at any one of them. Stop crying because you got rejected from one elite school. You got a 23 on the ACT, I mean, come on...