Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please don't misinterpret- point is buyer beware. Those that should be looking out for us, regardless of what we're driving, aren't. This group of victim/consumers got effective legal representation and drew the attention this matter deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by beanietek View Post
    Not sure what Mary knew or didn't know - just know it was painful to watch her give testimony... was like watching someone get a three hour enema....twice! In 1997 Mary was the Executive Assistant to the Office of Chairman and Vice Chairman at GM... guessing she wishes she was an admin again today!
    Again.. I ask the question where is Rick Wagoner in all this? GM was under his control during this time. Why hasn't he been called on the carpet? He's the one who should be getting grilled by Congress.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; April-16-14 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Again.. I ask the question where is Rick Wagoner in all this? GM was under his control during this time. Why hasn't he been called on the carpet? He's the one who should be getting grilled by Congress.
    He's no longer an officer of GM so he cannot [[and should not) speak for the company. If he shows up in court then it'll probably be as a defendant [[either in a civil law suit or a criminal case).

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    He's no longer an officer of GM so he cannot [[and should not) speak for the company. If he shows up in court then it'll probably be as a defendant [[either in a civil law suit or a criminal case).
    Thx for clarifying my question. Still seems like he's getting away clean. He knows what happened I'm sure.

Is anybody at GM smart enough to orchestrate a set-up? They seem pretty preoccupied with self-destruction.

Barra was picked to go up in front of Congress. The idiots in charge at GM are hoping Congress goes easy on a woman. Pure and simple. Just as I was telling a co worker my opinion the other day, Geoffrey Fieger was saying the exact same thing on Let it Rip.

I should be remembered that much of GMs leadership was changed out during the Government Motors days. The fools in there now [[not to be confused with the Wagoner era fools) think they are government affairs and PR experts. As opposed to car experts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2