Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
LOLZ. No, not quite. But thanks for playing with your talking points and believing that's it.

Personally, I grew up in the suburbs, went to college in the suburbs, still live in the suburbs, work for a company in the suburbs whose clients include those "evil" corporations. I sometimes take the freeway to work. Pay for my own healthcare. I love my car.

Yet I still believe in a modern, healthy, civilized society. And taxes are a part of that.

And yeah, taxing Marathon more to run a transit system is kinda like taxing cigarettes to pay for health education.

And no class envy was not taught me. Love was though. And love beats greed, envy, and gluttony every single time.
It seems as though these newly minted so called "young professionals", especially the ones coming out of WSU are on a crusade to protest as many "causes" as they can find. Class envy seems to be a major at that school. Some people on this forum think that anybody who has more than they do is greedy and gluttonous and that they must be knocked down a peg or two and that their money should be re-distributed.