Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Down..The Rabbit, Whole!

I've been learning about brainwaves and the nervous system over the past few days...after realizing that a blog I copied-and-pasted here contained blatant errors, and I wanted to know enough to correct them fully. I apologize for forwarding mistakes, I hope the rest of this makes up for that!

I fell into another rabbit hole...one that curiously dovetails with some of the mythical, mystical, and spiritual things about mere human existence I've learned and have experienced [[and continue learning and joyously experiencing)...but abruptly butts against with the anti-human studies that factions of our government actively pursued during black-operation experimentation of the late 40s through early 60s, performed largely by Nazi scientists brought over here by a young Central Intelligence Agency.

But not before bending back around to how brainwaves are affected by the active ingredients [[greatly magnified in the female) of a particular easiest-to-gender-identify common plant known to mankind since time-out-of-mind...which puts the human brain in a state of flowing creativity and connected-ness with everything perceived...making the copacetic user less susceptible to the low-level electro-magnetic manipulations of the human nervous system still being perpetrated by unknown individuals deep in the shadows of government?!

[[Through wondering WHY possessing and consuming even the tiniest portion of this innocent plant is ILLEGAL in the face of such overwhelming positive proven usage...when everything EXCEPT the published government propaganda along with any studies & experiments funded and controlled by them are considered?!)

Followed by the subsequent curiosity of an active 40-year-plus mass-media attempt to have the population simultaneously expect an imminent encounter with a benign, malevolent, or aggressive alien race [[or all three at war with each other and us); while discounting unto mania anyone who investigates or dares attempt to prove the existence of a sixth sense...when all non-TOP SECRET studies have actually proven the 6th sense to be our direct sensitivity to Electro-Magnetic stimulii...again back to brainwaves...and those evil few, hidden under multiple layers of “Need to Know” clearance.

You may not want me to go Mayan and Egyptian on ya...but after finding all those CIA maps on-line drawn up with that Equidistant Azimuthal Projection that happened to be similar to the Piri Reis map from 1513 [[that could ONLY be made from a flying or orbiting machine WELL above sea level, even HE said in his margin notes he copied his from OLDER maps!)...then seeing that among all the major cities of the world THEY had mapped three little towns in Egypt ON A PATH TO THE PYRAMIDS...we might not be able to quit!

But there IS this clock a-ticking...

Here is a listing of the maps, so we may trigger the same web-wipe that eliminated my Beautiful Paraguay in the Post-Apocalypse Springtime thread from the ether all the way to Lowell's backups after those weird server crashes!! See if they happen to resonate with any of y'all out there...in relative order of appearance in the World Catalog of Libraries listing on-line: Beijing, Cairo, Kinshasa, Moscow, Panama, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Clark AFB, Kabul, Kingali Rwanda, Abis as Mustajaddah, Nairobi Kenya, Asuncion Paraguay [[future home of the Walker/Bushes and the other bad people hiding in the shadows if their plans don't work out here), Kartoum Sudan, Saigon, Abu Za'bal, Madrid, Seoul, Teheran, Athens, Miami, Paris, and oddly...Key West [[they must really have something against Mr. Marqueritaville, even though by all accounts he is one of them!). Whew!

Anyone want to hear it play out? I know I can be verbose...but never know when my energies and time are being spent well. I've got a TON to do, but I haven't had these New Moon learning spells in quite a while.

The best and strongest ones were just before ItsJeff passed away, and they seem to have returned in that force again!

Cheers...glad to be alive...

[[Copyright, John J. Gannon, 2009)
    Last edited by Gannon; July-23-09 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added Copyright, John J. Gannon 2009