Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by A2Mike View Post
    "I think a lot of the rage from suburbanites is the result of a lack of positive friction; a true connection to the city"

If Steve Utash didn't get "friction" from his connection to the city nobody ever did.
    Wow, pure class. Please stay in Ann Arbor.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    C'mon, it's metro Detroit so it is fair for HT to generalize black people as lazy and stupid but he is challenged, then you are just one of those violent, crazy 'Detroiters'

HT would make a hell of a politicians up North with that tact.
    Exactly especially my military veteran, college educated, small business owning ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Exactly especially my military veteran, college educated, small business owning ass...
    That's all irrelevant. You are defined 100% by the color of your skin and where you live [[Unless you're white and live in Howell, then it isn't fair to generalize). Don't be so naive.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    That's all irrelevant. You are defined 100% by the color of your skin and where you live [[Unless you're white and live in Howell, then it isn't fair to generalize). Don't be so naive.

You know what you right Jt. My bad how DARE I think that my people are a group of individuals and we are not a group of monolithic thinkers, who are lazy shiffless welfare recipients, who aspire to be nothing more than a drain on the good people of Oakland County. Ooh yeah we are violent and we smell bad too.

Oh btw for HT, where was the outrage for this? Clearly Westland is a lawless place where the animals need to be hunted and put down....

http://freakoutnation.com/2014/04/07...a-ngger-lover/

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2009/victims.html

Racial bias
    Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2009, there were 4,057 victims of racially motivated hate crimes.

• 71.5 percent were victims because of an offender’s anti-black bias.
    • 16.5 percent were victims because of an anti-white bias.
    • 3.7 percent were victims because of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.
    • 2.1 percent were victims because of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.
    • 6.2 percent were victims because of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented [[anti-multiple races, group). [[Based on Table 1.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pickford-Bentler View Post
    http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2009/victims.html

Racial bias
    Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2009, there were 4,057 victims of racially motivated hate crimes.

• 71.5 percent were victims because of an offender’s anti-black bias.
    • 16.5 percent were victims because of an anti-white bias.
    • 3.7 percent were victims because of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.
    • 2.1 percent were victims because of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.
    • 6.2 percent were victims because of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented [[anti-multiple races, group). [[Based on Table 1.)

I appreciate this PB Now this is not to say these idiots dont need to be dealt with especially since dpd and the community were right on the case finding these fools and bringing them to justice. But these stats fly in the face of those clamoring for blood that this is NOT the common occurrence you need to organize a lynch mob for they are making it out to be.
    Last edited by Detroit Stylin; April-07-14 at 08:33 PM.

Default That settles it then...

I appreciate this PB Now this is not to say these idiots dont need to be dealt with especially since dpd and the community were right on the case funding these fools and bringing them to justice. But these stats fly in the face of those clamoring for blood that this is NOT the common occurrence you need to organize a lynch mob for they are making it out to be.

That settles it then,

He musta been...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    That settles it then,

He musta been...

Lowell think there is a way you can incorporate an "idiot" button for those posters with reading comprehension issues? It would make typing sarcastic responses much more streamlined and faster...

Love it or hate it, there is a new sheriff in town. The amount of LE types in the city has taken a large jump as of late. Interjurisdictional cooperation is at a long time high. Governor said in last year's State of State he was going to push "assets" to fight crime in the 4 high crime city's in the state. The result: more MSP officers working more hours in Detroit on investigations and working directly with the DPD.
    The President of the United States meets with the mayor of Detroit several times and states that he wants to help Detroit out with the "federal assets you are entitled to". The result: more FBI, DEA, ATF, etc. Again, side by side in the trenches with the DPD.
    Chief Craig is obviously not another police chief who is going to resign 10 minutes after the mayor does. He came here to make a diffrence.
    The last roadblock is Ficano cutting Kym Worthy's budget to the bone. I have a feeling that is going to rectify itself soon with his exit. Ms Worthy is saying that the cooperation in law enforcement from the Gov. Office and Lansing is "excellent" and Ficano is the problem. That says a lot considering the political parties involved.
    Going to need a little more patience but more resources have been applied considerably. If I made my living in violent crime I would get the hell out of dodge. The game is changing quickly now.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Love it or hate it, there is a new sheriff in town. The amount of LE types in the city has taken a large jump as of late. Interjurisdictional cooperation is at a long time high. Governor said in last year's State of State he was going to push "assets" to fight crime in the 4 high crime city's in the state. The result: more MSP officers working more hours in Detroit on investigations and working directly with the DPD.
    The President of the United States meets with the mayor of Detroit several times and states that he wants to help Detroit out with the "federal assets you are entitled to". The result: more FBI, DEA, ATF, etc. Again, side by side in the trenches with the DPD.
    Chief Craig is obviously not another police chief who is going to resign 10 minutes after the mayor does. He came here to make a diffrence.
    The last roadblock is Ficano cutting Kym Worthy's budget to the bone. I have a feeling that is going to rectify itself soon with his exit. Ms Worthy is saying that the cooperation in law enforcement from the Gov. Office and Lansing is "excellent" and Ficano is the problem. That says a lot considering the political parties involved.
    Going to need a little more patience but more resources have been applied considerably. If I made my living in violent crime I would get the hell out of dodge. The game is changing quickly now.
    No doubt....

Lowell think there is a way you can incorporate an "idiot" button for those posters with reading comprehension issues? It would make typing sarcastic responses much more streamlined and faster...
    On that point, both you and I agree.

Maybe one of these would work.

Ok, DS I'll accept that. Maybe I did make an assumption concerning your reply to BP. It was my reaction on the attempt at whitewashing of this bullshit assault/beating/robbery using numbers by BP as an excuse. While you did appreciate BP's post you did recuse yourself from using that as a defense of the indefensible... sort of.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; April-08-14 at 08:06 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3