Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I suppose, but what does that have to do with anything being posted about here? I think you're projecting.
    Not at all. I just expect equal defense when generalizations are being made. It simply doesn't happen on this board [[or in SE Michigan)

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    There are different ways to address problems with the city and generalizing people in the city. Perhaps you differentiate those however this board tends not to and I don't see people jumping in to point it out beyond very few people.

I'll keep an eye out for you to correct people in the future.

No question the city has many,many issues. There is also no question that it is often represented as 'those people' or how all people in the city are. Strangely, there is typically not a crowd of people jumping in to correct the discrepancy but make a strawman comment about people in the suburbs and all holy hell breaks lose.
    There are like 2 people here who care about insults to the suburbs and I'm certainly not one of them.

I don't see a lot of "those people" posts here, but I'm not a very thorough reader of posts on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Caucasian people need to let go of their anger and realize all the entitlements they get. Look at welfare. Most of the families on welfare are white. If these white people just want to keep on getting welfare and living at home and making more babies, maybe we need to look at the deeper pathologies. Then there's meth use, which is a real problem for the white community. It's getting so you don't want to have too many friends in that demographic or something bad could happen ...
    Hey 'rural' people need welfare to get by because they are hard workers that just need a break. 'Urban' people are just lazy and looking for a hand out.

Not at all. I just expect equal defense when generalizations are being made. It simply doesn't happen on this board [[or in SE Michigan)
    My initial impression was that these generalizations are relatively rare on this site, but as I said, I'm not a very thorough follower. Comments in the Freep or DetNews, however...yikes.

I've seen people called out a few times around here. That's one of the reasons I still visit, actually.

This is why I do go into Detroit suburbs. To get away from the riff-raffs of the poor black Detroit ghettos which I have grew up from a kid to man for 29 years. But a crime like this happening in Warren it could have been racially motivated, but its not and the media is reporting about it.
    Last edited by Danny; April-04-14 at 01:39 PM.

Hey 'rural' people need welfare to get by because they are hard workers that just need a break. 'Urban' people are just lazy and looking for a hand out.
    Right?

Well, as you can tell, I'm probing a bit of a double-standard here ...

Fair enough. I wasn't really pointing it at you in general.

Right?

Well, as you can tell, I'm probing a bit of a double-standard here ...
    No double standard. Rural people drive trucks, use their welfare for inexpensive necessities and work hard. Urban people use their welfare for cadillacs, drugs and booze.

We can cut welfare but extend farm bills to aid rural communities. That would cure all the evils of this country.

Now if we can only find a way to stop those 'urban' people from cheating and voting multiple times.

No double standard. Rural people drive trucks, use their welfare for inexpensive necessities and work hard. Urban people use their welfare for cadillacs, drugs and booze.

We can cut welfare but extend farm bills to aid rural communities. That would cure all the evils of this country.

Now if we can only find a way to stop those 'urban' people from cheating and voting multiple times.
    Right, well, all that goes without saying. I'm just trying to help my white brothers and sisters keep their children from becoming a generation of superpredators.

Nonsense, townonenorth. I'm a credit to my race. I'm trying, in vain, to raise the consciousness of my Caucasian brothers and sisters. I know they're addicted to hatred and a false sense of superiority, and I make small efforts every day to try to help educate the white community, help it to see where it can grow. Now, I know I do it from the relative safety of a racially diverse community surrounded by the city of Detroit, which acts as a buffer between me and the violent suburbs, but I do hope you won't hold it against me. I'm just not excited by the idea of, you know, all those suburban Caucasians out there "keeping it real" by going to titty bars and hooting and hollering at BWWs and stuff.
    Fine, then. In that vein, theoretcially, I should unfriend and block you. Just like the commercial.

You write like you are on meth, or something. Delusional and quite troll-like, and WHITE AND IN A SUBURB. Get yourself some counseling while you still can, brother. Become part of the solution, not part of the problem. Calling the kettle black [[or white in this case) should not become your M.O. . pal. You should stick to calling out streetcar haters and the such.

The article says the couple shared a house on the 20000 block of Wexford. From what I can tell by looking at Google maps, there is no 20000 block of Wexford in Warren. There is a 20000 block of Wexford Street in Detroit, and Goggle shows a Wexford Drive/Wexford Avenue north of 10 Mile in Warren. But those addresses look more like 25000

Or befriend or date anybody in the suburbs. As you can see, you're much more likely to be beaten to death getting involved with one of these brain-damaged Caucasians.

=====================

WARREN [[WWJ) – A 31-year-old Warren man has been charged with beating his girlfriend to death last weekend.
    Matthew Chopp is accused of Leslee Whitmere following a domestic argument in the home they shared in the 20000 block of Wexford.
    According to Warren police, Chopp had been out drinking Saturday night, returned home and assaulted Whitmere. She died as a result of multiple internal injuries.
    Chopp was arraigned Tuesday afternoon before Judge Dean Ausilio in 37th District Court on a charge of second degree murder.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...eating-murder/
    I see what you're trying to do here, but it simply isn't the same. I don't have any recent memory of suburban violence by mobs against folks.

These gang-beatings and things like the knock-out game are not suburban issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    The article says the couple shared a house on the 20000 block of Wexford. From what I can tell by looking at Google maps, there is no 20000 block of Wexford in Warren. There is a 20000 block of Wexford Street in Detroit, and Goggle shows a Wexford Drive/Wexford Avenue north of 10 Mile in Warren. But those addresses look more like 25000
    The article was wrong. It was on the 28000 block in Warren, not Detroit.

I used to live near there before I moved back to Oakland County.

Quote Originally Posted by townonenorth View Post
    Fine, then. In that vein, theoretcially, I should unfriend and block you. Just like the commercial.
    Choose to defuse, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    I see what you're trying to do here, but it simply isn't the same. I don't have any recent memory of suburban violence by mobs against folks.

These gang-beatings and things like the knock-out game are not suburban issues.
    Don't live in denial, my brother. When white people go on the rampage, it's other white people who get hurt. Personally, that's why I stay away from scene where lots of suburban whites gather.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gener...but-not-a-riot

Like the movies, mall or nice restaurants? Or gas stations?

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    I don't have any recent memory of suburban violence by mobs against folks.
    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24...d-under-arrest

check our the stats on prison population there friend.......then come back here and attempt to impress everyone.......Jane
    Caucasian people need to let go of their anger and realize all the entitlements they get. Look at welfare. Most of the families on welfare are white. If these white people just want to keep on getting welfare and living at home and making more babies, maybe we need to look at the deeper pathologies. Then there's meth use, which is a real problem for the white community. It's getting so you don't want to have too many friends in that demographic or something bad could happen ...

Quote Originally Posted by janesback View Post
    check our the stats on prison population there friend.......then come back here and attempt to impress everyone.......Jane
    Checks out the stats on prison sentences based upon color and socioeconomic background friend......then come back here and attempt to impress everyone

This whole schtick of Nerd and his herd reminds me of that song "Sweet dreams are made of these".

Some people want to abuse you, some people want to be abused...

"Statistics from 2007 indicate that 77% of the prison population is made up of males, so therefore 23% of inmates were female. Comparisons with data from 1995 and 2000 indicate that those numbers remain nearly constant from year to year. Out of those locked up, 55% were white, 29% were black, 13% Hispanic or Latino with all other races making up the remaining population."

http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-lib...ion-statistics

It makes my heart fill with sadness that my white brothers are so troubled they represent the majority of people in prison. That said, I would encourage people, please reach out to troubled white people in need, offer them jobs, help them stay off drugs. You may not like them, but their children deserve the same chances as any child in, say, Asia or Australia.

Although it is some what true, based on my years and experience living in the ghetto, that the brothers do respect and give wide berth to a white boy who can get crazier and more dangerous than them.

Word

"Statistics from 2007 indicate that 77% of the prison population is made up of males, so therefore 23% of inmates were female. Comparisons with data from 1995 and 2000 indicate that those numbers remain nearly constant from year to year. Out of those locked up, 55% were white, 29% were black, 13% Hispanic or Latino with all other races making up the remaining population."

http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-lib...ion-statistics

It makes my heart fill with sadness that my white brothers are so troubled they represent the majority of people in prison. That said, I would encourage people, please reach out to troubled white people in need, offer them jobs, help them stay off drugs. You may not like them, but their children deserve the same chances as any child in, say, Asia or Australia.

55% of prisoners were either wrongly imprisoned or were dealt a rough hand in line. The other 45% are just criminals [[sarcasm off)

Or befriend or date anybody in the suburbs. As you can see, you're much more likely to be beaten to death getting involved with one of these brain-damaged Caucasians.

=====================

WARREN [[WWJ) – A 31-year-old Warren man has been charged with beating his girlfriend to death last weekend.
    Matthew Chopp is accused of Leslee Whitmere following a domestic argument in the home they shared in the 20000 block of Wexford.
    According to Warren police, Chopp had been out drinking Saturday night, returned home and assaulted Whitmere. She died as a result of multiple internal injuries.
    Chopp was arraigned Tuesday afternoon before Judge Dean Ausilio in 37th District Court on a charge of second degree murder.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...eating-murder/
    I'm sorry, I must have missed the part in this article where the resident of Detroit showed up at the house on Wexford to check and see if the young woman was okay and then was nearly beaten to death by a gang of uninvolved men from the neighborhood who stole his wallet and credit card while the rest of the neighbors watched. Can you show me where that part is?

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast