Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Relocating jobs to the suburbs, beyond the reach of public transportation, is discriminatory too. Thank goodness Detroit doesn't have *that* problem.
    Praise Allah!

There's nothing stopping any suburban employer who wants white Detroiters rather than black suburbanites from buying a bus. See Silicon Valley / San Francisco bus stop wars.

Differences between us? I say celebrate them.

Companies who want to 'discriminate' against city residents. I say curse them. [[But they're free to do what they want in my world, free from prying fools who think they know how to run everything better.)

Quote Originally Posted by hortonz View Post
    The reason Detroit wants a new hockey arena is because it has been so thoroughly looted by corporate America that it can't afford to let any of its' sports teams leave the city. The owners of professional sports teams have become North Americas answer to the oligarchs that rule Russia.
    And "corporate America" [[ooooh, sounds so eeeeevullll) looted exactly what that "belonged" to Detroit? Looting implies the forcible taking of property belonging to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Praise Allah!

There's nothing stopping any suburban employer who wants white Detroiters rather than black suburbanites from buying a bus. See Silicon Valley / San Francisco bus stop wars.

Differences between us? I say celebrate them.

Companies who want to 'discriminate' against city residents. I say curse them. [[But they're free to do what they want in my world, free from prying fools who think they know how to run everything better.)
    Wesley, I didn't know you were Muslim! Yes, by all means, let's celebrate our differences!!!

Praise Allah
    1. A phrase used to honor Allah by Muslim Americans.

2. A phrase used to make fun of Muslims, or accusing Muslims of being terrorists.
    That Muslim guy is such a terrorist, lets yell "Praise Allah" to piss him off.

---Urban Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    And "corporate America" [[ooooh, sounds so eeeeevullll) looted exactly what that "belonged" to Detroit? Looting implies the forcible taking of property belonging to another.
    Remember what happened with GM & the Hamtramck/Detroit plant? there was even a documentary

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9