Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    What's amazing is that you don't even question the relevance of talking about what they are wearing? A security guard is murdered by three guys who also tried to carjack two women and you all turn into a bunch of fashion critics.
    Yeah, nice try turning it around on me.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    And if you two lunatics can't see the difference between wearing a hoodie in a business versus wearing one while "hanging out or walking the streets", it definitely was never worth your time.
    A hoodie business suite! What a wonderful idea. Does it come with one or two pair of drooping below the butt pinstripe pants? Don't forget the matching bloomers hanging out the back!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    A hoodie business suite! What a wonderful idea. Does it come with one or two pair of drooping below the butt pinstripe pants? Don't forget the matching bloomers hanging out the back!
    Quicken has a downtown business suite in which all employees are required to wear formal hoodies.

I wear a black hoodie. In fact I wear two black hoodies layered over
    a black pair of carhart overalls.

Almost all the time when it's cold.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Quicken has a downtown business suite in which all employees are required to wear formal hoodies.
    That's nice. Sounds like a Quicken "Team Building" event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    I wear a black hoodie. In fact I wear two black hoodies layered over
    a black pair of carhart overalls.

Almost all the time when it's cold.
    "over" You must spend a lot of time in the men's room.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    "over" You must spend a lot of time in the men's room.
    That.... Depends.

Get it? Depends!

Har Har Har

Some good Samaritan is dead for trying to help someone in distress... the this thread goes off on a tangent because the perpetrators were wearing stereotypical attire, and someone copped an attitute about it...

This thead isn't about Treyvon Martin... it's about a young innocent man named Courtney Meeks... who died trying to help someone in distress...
    Last edited by Gistok; March-03-14 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    This thead isn't about ... it's about ....
    It's about three sketches that could resemble almost anybody. No one yet has answered or even addressed the initial question. How can anyone ID anybody based on those sketches. Even if you know the suspects. As I asked above, can you even swear to the gender?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    It's about three sketches that could resemble almost anybody. No one yet has answered or even addressed the initial question. How can anyone ID anybody based on those sketches. Even if you know the suspects. As I asked above, can you even swear to the gender?
    Well they've supposedly got 2 of the 3... so your initial question is almost moot.

Also, when starting a new thread, you might want to invest a bit more substance into your iniitial post. 9 words doesn't really give it a well rounded intro worthy of discussion, which is why it likely got so little lip service... just saying....
    Last edited by Gistok; March-03-14 at 08:25 PM.

To all you black males who want to give up being special to become the next Satan's disciples:

1. Put away the guns.

2. Take off your hoodies.

3. Put away the drugs

4. Stop turning your women into sex toys.

The law will get you soon and be lock up in darkness forever!

There's no such thing as a good thug.
    Last edited by Danny; March-04-14 at 09:16 AM.

Well stated... Thank you for stating the security guards name. Condolences to his family, so sad indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    This thead isn't about Treyvon Martin... it's about a young innocent man named Courtney Meeks... who died trying to help someone in distress...

Suspects in custody. Maybe the description helped solve the crime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2