Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Define sustainable, cause 10 years is pessimistic from my point of view. The way things are going in the city, I think five years people will want to move here. But if your idea if Detroit is what it was in the 50s than never. Detroit is being reinvented not coming back, big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    If I was an investor in Detroit General Bonds I'd be really pissed off with "also offers the holders of $374.6 million in unlimited tax general obligation bonds 20 percent of what they’re owed." [[from Detroit News) immediately after they've given $400 Million to Ilitch. Great timing!
    If anybody has been really screwed it's the bondholders. I'm sure they won't be back ever.

They'll be back. Isn't Greece able to access the bond market? And the holders of Greek debt took a pretty big haircut as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3