Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
Not to mention, Suh's boneheaded move of stepping on Rodgers calf, not once but twice. It looked intentional to me, hope I'm wrong and he just gets fined, but I expect he might get suspended for next week's game. That's all the media clowns were talking about post game. Dallas was already a tough game going in as well as they are playing, but to possibly be without Suh is a game changer. If they lose, next week might be Suh's last in a Lions jersey, whether he gets suspended or not.
I hope that Suh doesn't get suspended as well. He's still a disruptive force without having to resort to those sort of tactics.

What concerning to me is Matthew Stafford's accuracy as of late. A few games ago he was spot-on and the passer we thought he was always capable of being, but earlier he just couldn't find his mark and seemed a tad slow in his reads. I've been a Matthew Stafford supporter and sincerely hopes he finds his touch again. When he's hot he's hot but when he's cold, the offense stalls terribly. For our team's sake he needs to be a lot better next week in Dallas.