There's this question that has been hitting me for some time now. When exactly did the city of Wyandotte stop installing the old white-on-green signs and start installing the green-on-white ones and when exactly did they start using the Helvetica font for street names?

I seem to recall Wyandotte going on a huge agressive campaign to replace the remaining white-on-green signs with the green-on-white ones during the late 1990's, but the last white-on-green sign I've seen was at Goddard Road and Lindbergh Street circa 2005 [[in addition to two newer green-on-white signs at that intersection), but that one has been removed shortly after too.

Plus, I believe that the first green-on-white signs used the same font as the white-on-green signs, but the numbered streets were spelled as numbers on those original signs [[like they currently are, one example of this still stands a few steps from my house) and used a border that had a couple curves on the left and right sides. I believe the Wyandotte PD mandated spelling the numbered streets as numbers sometime in the mid 1980's and that was according to a Department of Public Services employee I emailed.