Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I was talking to a project manager today at the telecommunication company I work for about any work coming up. He said, "Im working on a bid to rewire a 35 story Broderick building downtown that is being made into condo's." I asked if it was the Broderick tower and, not being firmiliar with downtown and only having glanced at the job, he wasn't sure. But what else could it be? He also described some of the living quarters in the sweets and it sounded like what I have seen on the official web site of the building.......

Just thought I would share this and see if there is any news on the building....
    Last edited by One4Detroit; January-26-10 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One4Detroit View Post
    I was talking to a project manager today at the telecommunication company I work for about any work coming up. Not being firmiliar with downtown, and only having glanced at the job he said, "Im working on a bid to rewire a 35 story Broderick building downtown that is being made into condo's" I asked if it was the Broderick tower and he wasnt sure, but what else could it be? He also described some of the living quarters in the sweets and it sounded like what I have seen on the official web site of the building.......

Just thought I would share this and see if there is any news on the building....
    It has to be the tower... there are only so many 35 story buildings downtown, and only one I know of is a Broderick broderick building...

God I hope that is true. I'd love to live in that building once it's rehabbed. Great views all around.