Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: WABX-Air Aces

Hybrid View

Default Skidway's Link

I took a quick at Skidway's link to a doctoral dissertation by Jason Schmit[[probably unpublished) that anyone interested in Detroit R&R history from the 60's should check out.
    It's an over 200 page PDF file entitled "LIKE THE LAST 30 YEARS NEVER HAPPENED: UNDERSTANDING DETROIT ROCK MUSIC THROUGH ORAL HISTORY'. It was a dissertation submitted at Bowling Green in summer of 2008.
    maybe I'll print it out at work and give it a good read. Thanks Skidway!

Oh, here's the link again:
    http://www.ohiolink.edu/etd/send-pdf...bgsu1214237279

Yeah, I've been reading it and it sounds like it might be pretty good. You can't beat the price. Oh yeah, I ordered "Grit, Noise, and Revolution" from your Amazon store Ed. Anything I can do to help. I've browsed your site before and it's a must read for boomers who grew up in Metro Detroit. Excellent site.