Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Hybrid View

Default Cobo Hall Fight: Eastside vs. Westside hood wars begin

It's about to be bodies dropped all over the city next couple of months over this one, Green Guys vs Doughboyz Cashout fight
    Last edited by Sehv313; November-29-13 at 06:00 PM.

What the heck is going on there? How about a little explanation? You know, the when, where, what and why?

It was already tension from last year from the Club Pandemonieum shooting between both sides http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/...oit-nightclub/
    it was slowly dying down but this just escalated it.

Whuteverdude. Wrong web site. You need Detroitwhocares

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    well exactly why did you comment then?

These are just the knuckleheads for a Sunday Freep "Home Envy" parody idea: Home Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    These are just the knuckleheads for a Sunday Freep "Home Envy" parody idea: Home Invasion
    That made me chuckle.

But on a more serious note, this kind of stuff can't happen. I don't know what kind of event this was, but if we want to see people use our regional facilities they have to be violence and gang-fight free.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    That made me chuckle.

But on a more serious note, this kind of stuff can't happen. I don't know what kind of event this was, but if we want to see people use our regional facilities they have to be violence and gang-fight free.
    It was boxing champ Floyd Mayweather's party, but still I don't see how Cobo security let this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    Well, For one thing "I Care" because if these things are escalating, I don't want to be somewhere innocently and take a bullet. On the other hand, I agree with Gnome, Sehv13, you need to do a better job and explain your posts.

Everyone involved in this incident should be chemically sterilized.

Oh, the boxer's party. OK. I though it was the 58th Annual NAACP Fight for Freedom Fund Dinner.

Seriously, I see this and just want to flush the toilet.

Heard this on WWJ radio late this afternoon:
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...n-rapper-feud/

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Heard this on WWJ radio late this afternoon:
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...n-rapper-feud/
    “Two rap groups got into it … [[The shooter) was trying to clear the club out. He wasn’t trying to kill nobody,” said Parham. “You can see in the video he shot in the air — that’s all he did. Then he threw the chair, ran up outta there. They fought outside, thought. Then outside. There was another fight.”

If I understand correctly, despite the use of double-negatives, discharging a firearm in a building is an acceptable means of evacuation in what universe? Oh yeah, Detroit's perpetual lumpenproletariat.

You have to have some kind of mental deficiency to resort to physical violence over literally nothing. What was the issue here? A dirty look?

When I go to a public sporting event or a nightclub, it is to have a good time. I don't ever fight anyone or discharge live ammunition into the ceiling. Those who do should face the maximum penalties. Zero tolerance.

It is good that DPD is cleaning up cesspools like the MLK apartments and those on Jefferson near Joseph Berry.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    “Two rap groups got into it … [[The shooter) was trying to clear the club out. He wasn’t trying to kill nobody,” said Parham. “You can see in the video he shot in the air — that’s all he did. Then he threw the chair, ran up outta there. They fought outside, thought. Then outside. There was another fight.”

If I understand correctly, despite the use of double-negatives, discharging a firearm in a building is an acceptable means of evacuation in what universe? Oh yeah, Detroit's perpetual lumpenproletariat.

You have to have some kind of mental deficiency to resort to physical violence over literally nothing. What was the issue here? A dirty look?

When I go to a public sporting event or a nightclub, it is to have a good time. I don't ever fight anyone or discharge live ammunition into the ceiling. Those who do should face the maximum penalties. Zero tolerance.

It is good that DPD is cleaning up cesspools like the MLK apartments and those on Jefferson near Joseph Berry.
    I've heard rumblings that Petersboro is next. Good riddance to bad rubbish!