Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Voters Check In

Default Voters Check In

Voted at 7:15am in the 31st. I was #8.

Voted at 8:15 a.m., was #58 in my precinct

830 #14 although the voter machine said 12

Voted shortly before 10 am at Metropolitan Methodist Church on Woodward. The machine said my ballot was #42, though I think there might have been another machine for voters with last names from L to Z.

Nothing to report from me, since Wyandotte is one of the few metro-area communities where no election is being held. I think we've already had ours earlier this year, but even there, our mayor is remaining the same.

Has anyone else noticed that Napoleon's campaign logo is pretty much a rip-off of Obama's?

I received literatured from 3 seperate groups supporting Napoleon. All included Obama's photo and mentioned the Democrat Party. It's an underhanded attempt to make it look like Obama and the DNC has endorsed Benny.

voted at noon.. voter #35

Voted about 12:30. I don't know what number I was.

A couple of articles out there are indicating the Feds are monitoring this election for fraud.

Kinda sad in a way that it would be necessary, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    A couple of articles out there are indicating the Feds are monitoring this election for fraud.

Kinda sad in a way that it would be necessary, eh?
    Could you post them?

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    It's pretty insulting. If I were black, I imagine I'd be even more insulted. He just oozes sleaze, and not even in a politician way. He's notches below used-car salesman.

I voted weeks ago here on deployment for Duggan. I fully expect my ballot to end up in a cardboard box somewhere on Belle Isle. Winfrey doesn't inspire a lot of confidence these days, what with being completely fucking incompetent and all. Unfortunately the whole Clerk's race was straight off the short bus and she was the smartest moron of the bunch.

Roy McCalister seems pretty solid - I voted for him and Jenkins, and only for Jenkins because sadly she sucked less than the rest of the field.

Here's to hoping Jones doesn't get reelected. It's been a quiet race, but she's really a piece of shit [[took a lead from Jabba the Watson on calling the Belle Isle deal 'rape'), just been riding the labor vote.

The irony is the only time I've seen Jones on Belle Isle is at the Detroit Yacht Club [[you can't miss her, she blocks out the sun). So much for being a bitch of the People.
    I'm dying from laughter at this post.

There's a lot of truth in it though.

Myself, my daughter, and my son were ballot #1 at a suburban precinct.

Voted absentee ballot. Never missed voting in 43 years. If you don't vote, don't bitch about it later.

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    Voted absentee ballot. Never missed voting in 43 years. If you don't vote, don't bitch about it later.

#76 at my precinct at 2pm

Election results as they come in.........

http://www.freep.com/section/NEWS150...ection-results

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post

Detroit Mayor is a lot closer than I thought it would be so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post

#0017 at 7:30 am!

Bless their hearts, they are very kind people and I know that it's an unpaid volunteer position, but some of the people working my polls were not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Also met Issac Robinsons's father campaigning for his son at my poll. I supported Keenan and Raquel but this Council by District is transformative in terms of candidate outreach to the voters.

#130 at 5:30 PM [[roughly). The place was [[practically) empty though.

Lol i wonder how Oakland County will react if Duggan would have told the crooks to hit 8 Mile.....lmbao

Daughter and I voted around 10:30-11:00. No line. Only 1 person voting ahead of us. We were #129 and #131. Ballot #130 was spoiled by somebody before us. District 7.