Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by corktownyuppie View Post
    I certainly don't know the details of the investigation, but my conclusion is the opposite. Nothing about this seems random. She died of a gunshot wound to the head. Whoever killed her didn't take her cellphone. It wasn't a carjacking, because her car was left. There is no report of sexual assault.

Everything about this seems to say that someone specifically wanted her dead. Now who that is or why...I have no idea. But it's not a burglary, carjacking, or a sexual assault. No torture, no kidnapping, no ransom. I just can't see this being a random crime.
    I agree I don't think this was a random act at all. People do there dirt in the city with the hope that people will think that the crime is just that a random act.

Ms. Brown “had degrees in biomedical engineering, business administration and biology, and worked for a prestigious law firm
    Underneath her success lay a tumultuous personal life
    She had a complicated personal life, said WSU law professor Eric Williams, who called Brown the most intellectually curious person I had ever met...”
    Ms. Brown was beyond intelligent – a beautiful lady and a tour de force in the classroom – an angel in heaven.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2013110...-slain-student

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2