Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

1. Inquire with Bedrock Mtg. they may be to find a space for you.
    2. Check out the Metropolitan Bld. in Cass Park, I think they have small space leases.
    3. Check with Midtown Inc. http://midtowndetroitinc.org/develop...al-real-estate

I am looking for a small, lockable office where I can keep a desk, printer, computer, and landline so I can manage sales and marketing online
    Pickings for this will probably be slim. And it's probably an unnecessary expense.

Work out of your home instead for 4 months; use the savings to buy a nice laptop. Get a second number for your phone [[Line 2, google voice, whatever), or just run everything through your cell phone number.

Don't get tied down to a land line number at an address you don't own. And don't tie yourself to being physically present at a small shoebox of an office 60 hours a week just to catch a few incoming calls.