Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I would side with DDI on the credits,they were to be used to help rehabilitate the property,the seller already made millions on the sale,it's blantent greed at the expense of a community as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I would side with DDI on the credits,they were to be used to help rehabilitate the property,the seller already made millions on the sale,it's blantent greed at the expense of a community as a whole.
    No doubt its greed, but its the price of business. If they are serious, they pay the weasel his 500k for his millions in tax credits and vow to never do business with said guy again. Or you walk away from millions over pride? To me it indicates they are not serious about the project. It's almost insulting they went and bought this tower and 2 others with no prior business dealings in the city. You have to understand how these Chinese "investment firms" typically operate, which is really a huge pool of smaller Chinese families looking for quick paydays. It's led to newly constructed "ghost" cities in China.
    DDI knows better, they are part of a dirty game themselves...

The only way I excuse their behavior is if they are naive and got caught up in the hype of cheap real estate. In which case they should admit to overextending themselves and sell the building. Accounts of their behavior after the recent "flood" inside the Stott doesn't give me much faith. According to reports at the scene, some people of apparent Chinese decent were at the scene watching, but no statement from"DDI"... No accountability=bullshit....

I'm waiting for Duggan to drop the hammer on that Chinese ASS!
    Last edited by Dbest; May-04-15 at 08:38 AM.