Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    We need a WGN-esque station that's not Fox 2.
    Off-topic, but somewhat related: Our region also needs a CTA-esque transit system that's not DDOT or SMART. In fact, Detroit needs to become more Chicago-esque instead of taking six decades to turn into Berlin post-WWII. In fact, that has already started, check out the "Transformers 4" filming set downtown to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtburb View Post
    Off-topic, but somewhat related: Our region also needs a CTA-esque transit system that's not DDOT or SMART. In fact, Detroit needs to become more Chicago-esque instead of taking six decades to turn into Berlin post-WWII. In fact, that has already started, check out the "Transformers 4" filming set downtown to see it.
    ^^^Yes, this post right here.

Granted, I'll be thrilled if Detroit just had its own Tom Skilling.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    ^^^Yes, this post right here.

Granted, I'll be thrilled if Detroit just had its own Tom Skilling.
    Does this still mean that Wolverine can move back here? I bet he watches that man every day.

In fact, at least one person in all 50 states might be watching him. And while we're on a related topic, does Cleveland have their own version of Tom Skilling yet? Or perhaps Flint or Toledo?