Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

"
    Detroit Police are now warning citizens that is someone approaches you identifying themselves as a police officer and something doesn't feel right, call the police yourself."

Okay, and then what? Wait a minimum of 58 minutes for the cops to come? There's a reason these guys are doing this in Detroit and not, say, Grosse Pointe. I can tell you I've called the cops a few times in the past few months and THEY DO NOT SHOW UP.

I would drive out of the city of Detroit if I could and then call 911 if they were still attempting to pull me over. I'm sure 911 is a better system outside of the city limits of Detroit than inside the city limits.