Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Except that his explaination is total bullshit. embarrassingly so.

That is florida's law too. The issue was there was no evidence to refute Zimmerman's tale that he was simply standing there doing nothing when Martin made his vicious, unprovoked attack.

He'd walk here too based on the actual evidence.
    Why do you disagree with the prosecutor who has tried more than 150 murder cases who said that, in Michigan, it wouldn't matter who threw the first punch?

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    Where is the profiling? The 911 operator asked Zimmerman if he could identify the subject. He could not. It was dark, raining, and he was at a distance. He could not tell if this person was white, black, hispanic, asian, red, yellow, green or a alien martian. Innocent minor? Its against the law to attack someone. Jury found the same after looking at all the evidence and listening to the testimony.
    You couldn't have examined the facts closely because Z described TM to the operator as black & in his teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Who do you think this dark skinned man is?
    Find out here: http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news...erman_law.html

Or maybe their mad at the white "establishment" who let the killer of an unarmed black boy go free. When a human being has killed another human being & there are no independent witnesses or concrete evidence to indisputably corroborate every detail of the killer's story, the killer should be tried in a court of law.

So we can look at some other aspects like the condition TM was in.

7-11 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDXfK_LIvIo

He was not buying tea as reported,he was buying Arizona brand watermelon drink which is mixed with skittles and over the counter cough medicine to create a street drug called "Lean" affects are as follows.

Reminds me of the days of PCP.

“Major Risks of Occasional Use:

Panic Attacks
    Psychotic Breaks
    Impaired Judgement in Critical Situations [[!!)

“Risks of Regular Use and Binges:
    Mania
    Violent Ideations, Antisocial Behavior and Paranoia
    Habituation and Psychological Addiction
    Tolerance and Physical Addiction
    Psychosis
    Liver, Kidney and Pancreas Damage“

His tox report of his liver shows long term use .

He had no keys so how does he leave a house in a crime area and not lock the door,nobody was home to let him in,he had no key to get in,if nobody was expecting him how was he going to get in?

If your father or cousin was in a condo not far away and you were scared because a creepy guy was following you who are you going to call?

Your girlfriend in Miami or backup 1/2 block away?

Nobody was there to call 1/2 block away maybe he was not expected?

Two weeks earlier he punched a female bus driver in the face.

Sounds to me he was a young adult that had a drug problem thats was time lined through the last three years from problems starting in school.

Was then bounced city to city and instead of receiving the family support or counseling he needed and the end result is what we now have,nothing to do with skin color.

If you have a single mother at wits end with their teenager and can no longer deal with them by herself what support does she have from the outside world?

Arizona Watermelon Juice purchased from 7-11 included in the Crime Scene Photographs and incorrectly listed/discussed as “Tea” by Benjamin Crump, the media, and even police reporting authorities.
    Promethazine with codeine, consumed in such large amounts as is popular with such southern rappers as lil wayne, slim thug, and Big Moe, produces an opiate-like high that is potentiated by the Promethazine.
    Promethazine by itself will not produce a high. The beverage must be sipped slowly, and not guzzled, in order to avoid unconsciousness and/or life threatening overdose.
    But what does this have to do with Robitussin or “DXM”? Trayvon clarifies in his next message:
    “codine is a higher dose of dxm”

It is quite possible that Trayvon Martin – experiencing the tolerance effects caused by chronic use of DXM - potentially took a larger dose of DXM than he’d had before, or at the very least was recently indulging himself in an admitted actitity. Maybe even suffered a “psychotic break”, but at least the behavioral paranoia and psychological stress consistent with the use of long-term DXM use might have to a physical and psychological reaction to questions by George Zimmerman, and ultimately to his aggressive response.
    Trayvon would not necessarily have needed to be under the “immediate influence” of the “trip” at the time [[Robotrippin’), he could just as easily have been preparing for his next “trip” while still holding the long-lasting effects from prior use.

The timing of prior use may contribute to his emotional state, or the cumulative effect could have been a contributing factor. Both are just as potentially dangerous.

If however, Martin was in the midst of a stress induced ”psychotic break”, or under duress exacerbated by George Zimmerman’s “eyeballing him“, well, then, there’s really nothing George Zimmerman could have done once the confrontation began. Any confrontation at all could have led to the same outcome.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/..._effects.shtml

• 7-11 Store Check out time 6:24pm - Shooting 7:17pm
    • 53 minutes from the time Trayvon left the store to when he was shot.
    • 53 minutes to travel .60/mile

Zimmerman: Hey we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there’s a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Look at the 7-11 video again and the store clerks reaction when TM goes to leave the store in the wrong direction as if he was lost.
    Last edited by Richard; July-19-13 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So we can look at some other aspects like the condition TM was in.

7-11 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDXfK_LIvIo

He was not buying tea as reported,he was buying Arizona brand watermelon drink which is mixed with skittles and over the counter cough medicine to create a street drug called "Lean" affects are as follows.

Reminds me of the days of PCP.

“Major Risks of Occasional Use:

Panic Attacks
    Psychotic Breaks
    Impaired Judgement in Critical Situations [[!!)

“Risks of Regular Use and Binges:
    Mania
    Violent Ideations, Antisocial Behavior and Paranoia
    Habituation and Psychological Addiction
    Tolerance and Physical Addiction
    Psychosis
    Liver, Kidney and Pancreas Damage“

His tox report of his liver shows long term use .

He had no keys so how does he leave a house in a crime area and not lock the door,nobody was home to let him in,he had no key to get in,if nobody was expecting him how was he going to get in?

If your father or cousin was in a condo not far away and you were scared because a creepy guy was following you who are you going to call?

Your girlfriend in Miami or backup 1/2 block away?

Nobody was there to call 1/2 block away maybe he was not expected?

Two weeks earlier he punched a female bus driver in the face.

Sounds to me he was a young adult that had a drug problem thats was time lined through the last three years from problems starting in school.

Was then bounced city to city and instead of receiving the family support or counseling he needed and the end result is what we now have,nothing to do with skin color.

If you have a single mother at wits end with their teenager and can no longer deal with them by herself what support does she have from the outside world?

Arizona Watermelon Juice purchased from 7-11 included in the Crime Scene Photographs and incorrectly listed/discussed as “Tea” by Benjamin Crump, the media, and even police reporting authorities.
    Promethazine with codeine, consumed in such large amounts as is popular with such southern rappers as lil wayne, slim thug, and Big Moe, produces an opiate-like high that is potentiated by the Promethazine.
    Promethazine by itself will not produce a high. The beverage must be sipped slowly, and not guzzled, in order to avoid unconsciousness and/or life threatening overdose.
    But what does this have to do with Robitussin or “DXM”? Trayvon clarifies in his next message:
    “codine is a higher dose of dxm”

It is quite possible that Trayvon Martin – experiencing the tolerance effects caused by chronic use of DXM - potentially took a larger dose of DXM than he’d had before, or at the very least was recently indulging himself in an admitted actitity. Maybe even suffered a “psychotic break”, but at least the behavioral paranoia and psychological stress consistent with the use of long-term DXM use might have to a physical and psychological reaction to questions by George Zimmerman, and ultimately to his aggressive response.
    Trayvon would not necessarily have needed to be under the “immediate influence” of the “trip” at the time [[Robotrippin’), he could just as easily have been preparing for his next “trip” while still holding the long-lasting effects from prior use.

The timing of prior use may contribute to his emotional state, or the cumulative effect could have been a contributing factor. Both are just as potentially dangerous.

If however, Martin was in the midst of a stress induced ”psychotic break”, or under duress exacerbated by George Zimmerman’s “eyeballing him“, well, then, there’s really nothing George Zimmerman could have done once the confrontation began. Any confrontation at all could have led to the same outcome.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/..._effects.shtml

• 7-11 Store Check out time 6:24pm - Shooting 7:17pm
    • 53 minutes from the time Trayvon left the store to when he was shot.
    • 53 minutes to travel .60/mile

Zimmerman: Hey we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there’s a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Look at the 7-11 video again and the store clerks reaction when TM goes to leave the store in the wrong direction as if he was lost.
    Look, Dr. Quincy Columbo Matlock, there is only person involved in the killing of Trayvon Martin who we KNOW for a fact used poor judgment that night [[when he got out of his car & moved away from its immediate vicinity). He had already told police where he'd meet them and could have shown them the direction the "suspicious black male teenager wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt" had gone as soon as they got there four to five minutes later.

If the defense had information about this Skittles psycho drink concoction, don't you think they would have tried even harder than they did for the information about TM's marijuana to get that nugget to the jury? I have not heard ANYTHING like this mentioned before. Shame on you for spewing unverified information and trying to pass it off as true. Why don't you provide proof of what ur talking about instead providing a link to the 7-11 surveillance video where the boy looks FINE. There is nothing wrong or unusual about his gate; he's not stumbling around...

That is soooooo low.

And, btw, if I'm not mistaken, someone testified the son of his father's longtime girlfriend was at the condo & that's who the Skittles were for.
    Last edited by mam2009; July-20-13 at 06:51 AM.

He had already told police where he'd meet them and could have shown them the direction the "suspicious black male teenager wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt" had gone as soon as they got there four to five minutes later.

These are your words. Zimmerman never said "black teenager" on the 911 tapes. Juror interviewed on CNN mentioned this, said race never came up in jury deliberations. You do mention something that is very true. Zimmerman knew police would be there in a matter of minutes. Now why would you murder someone when you know police are coming?
    Last edited by Downriviera; July-20-13 at 08:53 AM.

Keep old rumpled coat out of this...... Columbo would have had this all solved, no problem!

Quote Originally Posted by mam2009 View Post
    Look, Dr. Quincy Columbo Matlock, there is only person involved in the killing of Trayvon Martin who we KNOW for a fact used poor judgment that night [[when he got out of his car & moved away from its immediate vicinity)

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Keep old rumpled coat out of this...... Columbo would have had this all solved, no problem!
    Lol...the image I have of my parents in heaven is mom watching Matlock reruns while dad is on the golf course.

Quote Originally Posted by mam2009 View Post
    Look, Dr. Quincy Columbo Matlock, there is only person involved in the killing of Trayvon Martin who we KNOW for a fact used poor judgment that night [[when he got out of his car & moved away from its immediate vicinity). He had already told police where he'd meet them and could have shown them the direction the "suspicious black male teenager wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt" had gone as soon as they got there four to five minutes later.

If the defense had information about this Skittles psycho drink concoction, don't you think they would have tried even harder than they did for the information about TM's marijuana to get that nugget to the jury? I have not heard ANYTHING like this mentioned before. Shame on you for spewing unverified information and trying to pass it off as true. Why don't you provide proof of what ur talking about instead providing a link to the 7-11 surveillance video where the boy looks FINE. There is nothing wrong or unusual about his gate; he's not stumbling around...

That is soooooo low.

And, btw, if I'm not mistaken, someone testified the son of his father's longtime girlfriend was at the condo & that's who the Skittles were for.
    I hadn't heard about this Skittles/Watermelon juice/cough medicine concoction either until after the trial. Of course, I hadn't seen the photos of Trayvon in the 7-11 where he stands 3" - 4" taller than the clerk either. I just kept seeing the little cherub wearing the Hollister shirt. You've seen and heard what your media sources wanted you to hear and see, nothing more.

I thought the concotion was BS until I did a little more research on it myself. The "Ice Tea" that everyone says Trayvon bought is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Drink, not Ice Tea. No tea in it at all. It's commonly used to make the cough medicine mixture more appealing. Why does the media keep calling it "Ice Tea"? Because they're uncomfortable using the word "Watermelon" in reference to a black, most likely. That's understandable, but that's NOT accurate and not what the media should be doing. They also shouldn't still be showing photos of Trayvon that make it look like he's in middle school when he was actually 5'11" and 160 lbs at the time of the incident. The media has had a point of view all along on this and we're fools if we just take them at face value.

What was Trayvon doing in the 53 rainy minutes after he left the 7-11? The guys who came in the 7-11 after Trayvon bought blunts. Travyon appears in the video to motion to something behind the clerk, and the clerk appears to shake his head. Trayvon leaves with a couple bills in one of his hands. Shortly there after the other guys come in, one with a couple bills in his hand, and buys blunts. After those guys leave you can see, outside the store, what looks like someone wearing clothes matching Trayvon's who may be getting something from the guys who bought the blunts. So maybe Trayvon smoked a blunt and downed some "lean". This is speculative, but what else explains his 53 minutes in the rain before he returns to his dad's place? It's as speculative as assuming that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon, or that he had racial animus.

I don't know why this didn't come out more, except that we've been fed a version of the facts, photos and videos that tend to put Trayvon in a more favorable light. For example, I didn't realize that he had been suspended from school in Miami for possession of stolen jewelry and burglary tools and that's why he was at his dad's. So when Zimmerman says he saw a guy acting suspiciously and drugged up, that may be exactly what he saw.

He had already told police where he'd meet them and could have shown them the direction the "suspicious black male teenager wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt" had gone as soon as they got there four to five minutes later.

These are your words. Zimmerman never said "black teenager" on the 911 tapes. Juror interviewed on CNN mentioned this, said race never came up in jury deliberations. You do mention something that is very true. Zimmerman knew police would be there in a matter of minutes. Now why would you murder someone when you know police are coming?
    Don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

Like the story that blacks are harmed by SYG and Stop & Frisk. When in fact its mostly blacks that benefit. Just not the black political class / white guilt class who jointly keep race central to our lives.

I don't believe that most blacks truly have a problem with good law enforcement. With police frisking the fools on the street when they act suspicious. With people defending themselves when they are violated. We hear a lot of advocates and radicals picked by the media to stoke a story.

I do accept that there is bad profiling, and bad S&F, and bad SYG cases. But to elevate perceived racism above all harms black society far more than the rare cases.

Do I belive in 'white privilege'? Yes. Am I a beneficiary? Yes. I can also believe that black communities have a serious problem addressing crime in their midst -- and they're letting demogogues worry about S&F and SYG when the real problems that are harming their community are coming mostly from within. There is racism in the world of course. But its not the biggest problem for black America. Crime and drugs are. Fight the man for drug legalization. Demand that police engage people who are suspicious. Hold them to high standards. Zimmerman may be a fool, but he was looking out for his community. We need more of that.

btw, isn't it interesting that Charles Barkley is OK with the verdict. Here's a man that understands confrontation.

I'm not a fan of TMZ Network, but Harvey Levin is a smart guy. He's the lawyer turned jounalist that heads TMZ. He asked a question that really hit the mark. He asked, "If George Zimmerman was black and Trayvon Martin was white and the verdict was the same, would the same people who are now protesting be cheering. He said yes and I agree with him. Thats really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Det_ard View Post
    It's as speculative as assuming that Zimmerman stalked Trayvon, or that he had racial animus.
    NOT AT ALL.

There's never been doubt that Zimmerman was stalking Martin. That's been admitted and accepted.

Zimmerman's MySpace page, as confirmed by his attorneys, contained racially-loaded comments. Specifically negative comments about Mexicans, no less. Racial animus was certainly not foreign to him. That's not speculative.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    No. But I was young and white.
    Oh, misfortune!

Downtown Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Oh, misfortune!
    Sometimes merely being young and white is enough to get ya into trouble.

Another key account that has been conveniently left out was that trayvon went home first and came back out to comfront Zimmerman. He wasn't the victim at this point he became the aggressor. I hope Zimmerman wins his lawsuit against NBC for editing his 911 call, if that had not happened we would be having real discussions about real issues facing our community. Truth is if trayvon would've waited til he got home to get high he would be alive. If you encounter somebody off that lean with a hoody at night in the rain, good luck. These young boys are not playing out here.

Oh my god!!! They better file a civil lawsuit!!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. This shows just how awful the racists in this country really are! If Scott was white, he would have ABSOLUTELY been convicted. That poor innocent teenager, wasn't doing anything wrong!! HE'S AN ANGEL!!!! OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS A TRAGEDY!!! I NEED TO PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    Sometimes merely being young and white [and being caught in the act of stealing stuff from cars and then making aggressive moves at the guy attempting to stop you] is enough to get ya into trouble.
    fixed it for you.
    Last edited by bailey; July-22-13 at 08:40 AM.

Can we get any other inane and incomparable situations here?

Quote Originally Posted by bragaboutme View Post
    Another key account that has been conveniently left out was that trayvon went home first and came back out to comfront Zimmerman. He wasn't the victim at this point he became the aggressor. I hope Zimmerman wins his lawsuit against NBC for editing his 911 call, if that had not happened we would be having real discussions about real issues facing our community. Truth is if trayvon would've waited til he got home to get high he would be alive. If you encounter somebody off that lean with a hoody at night in the rain, good luck. These young boys are not playing out here.
    Quoting so it can't be removed later.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Can we get any other inane and incomparable situations here?
    Incomparable how? Both "Victims" are not around to tell their side of the story. So either you take the shooters word or you don't. In both cases the shooters stories were found to be credible.

Stalked for taking cigarettes out of cars. Real difference was he was shot in the back.

Listen again. He described him as black, male & in his late TEENS.

When he first started following and the 911 operator asked him he said "I think he's black." It wasn't till Martin started approaching him did he confrim him as black. In the beginning he was not sure what the race of the person he was following was.

And now we have this stalker, this monster, helping people involved in a crash, pulling them out of an overturned SUV. What is with this guy.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast