Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by corktownyuppie View Post
    Oh you hadn't heard? I just had my name legally changed to The People's Reverend Hazen Pingree IV a.k.a "The Quatro" or "IV".

Write-In "IV" for Mayor, 2013.
    Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Write for Mike

What the heck. This is a blatant plea. I really do think he can do the job.

Hopefully, otherwise Detroit is doomed with another lame mayor with a corrupt past.

Yeah, we know. You made this same blatant plea before.

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...609-Write-Mike

Mike Duggan's got my vote all the way

He has my support. I just ordered my yard sign!

stevenh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Hopefully, otherwise Detroit is doomed with another lame mayor with a corrupt past.
    Detroit is doomed no matter who is mayor. Federal aid isnt coming. Chapter 9 will effectively seal off future borrowing options.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenh View Post
    Chapter 9 will effectively seal off future borrowing options.
    Not sure about this.

I believe that there's going to be cash coming in from somewhere. It'll either be from sale of assets, pawning of assets, or with major oversight and perhaps annexation/de-annexation.

Quote Originally Posted by corktownyuppie View Post
    Not sure about this.

I believe that there's going to be cash coming in from somewhere. It'll either be from sale of assets, pawning of assets, or with major oversight and perhaps annexation/de-annexation.
    Actually, it's called detachment. On my way to other things I have a copy of the state law on how to do it.

I have great faith that a new administration can accomplish a great deal. Detroit needs to be re imagined. I really feel a new synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Yeah, we know. You made this same blatant plea before.

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...609-Write-Mike
    Yep, I am like a broken record or a bad penny or maybe a pit bull. My personal favorite is an aged out activist.

With new leadership, maybe we will see a new Detroit. Different certainly but better I hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2