Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by gvidas View Post
    Here's a list of eligible candidates, aside from You-Know-Who. It's amazing how you would think that half these people didn't exist, according to the media coverage. It's as though every journalist in the city all had a horrible accident with a lawnmower, and can't count past maybe four.

http://www.detroitmi.gov/Portals/0/d...act%20info.pdf

I would like to hear more about and from John Olumba and Lisa Howze.
    ...and to add to 48205to24's post, there are multiple posts on this thread linking to Howze's galactically stupid positions and claims.

Actually, you don't want to hear from Olumba.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22...house-sessions

It seems that a lot of folks are going to write his name on their ballots. What would happen if he still comes in second as a write in without Duggan initiating it? Does Duggan have to officially do something to become a write in candidate?

Just wage a campaign. He chose not to do so. Going to his farewell rally tonight.

Anyone claims to vote for Barrow , I will cyber stalk if someone shows me how!

What a lame little piece of shit, bottom barrel kind. Big loser and a bad one. Guess he thinks this puts him up in the polls but mostly us voters can't stand his stench.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Just wage a campaign. He chose not to do so. Going to his farewell rally tonight.

What a lame little piece of shit, bottom barrel kind. Big loser and a bad one. Guess he thinks this puts him up in the polls but mostly us voters can't stand his stench.
    Well I guess it's started already!
    http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...cakes-politics

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post

So that isn't the incinerator?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13