Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by compn View Post
    kids fight because they are bored and have nothing to do.
    Except that the teens brawling at the Orchard Lake St. Mary's festival were AT THE FESTIVAL and were brawling. Were they bored and had nothing to do...at the festival? I guess the games and rides and concessions and free music couldn't keep their attention?

Anything to excuse criminal behavior, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    I remember that Bob-Lo dwindled down and became a place for gangs rather than families and little kids. Then it closed.
    People were afraid to be stuck on those boats with teens fighting.
    Look what happened even last summer on the Princess.
    There are some cultural standards that have to be improved or every nice thing that Detroiters have will be closed or cordoned off. Then the discrimination complaints will flood in.
    The amusement parks at Jefferson Beach and Edgewater Park closed for the same reasons.

Sadly for the population of teens set on wilding and disruptive behavior which they film on their cameras the games, rides and free music are but a backdrop...

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Except that the teens brawling at the Orchard Lake St. Mary's festival were AT THE FESTIVAL and were brawling. Were they bored and had nothing to do...at the festival? I guess the games and rides and concessions and free music couldn't keep their attention?

Anything to excuse criminal behavior, I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2