Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

...and if your city has recently begun replacing streetlights, it is roughly damn certain that they have listening devices built into them.

The network is nearly finished being installed, ready for the next Hitler.

This reminds me of the story about so called "black boxes" installed in cars to gather driving and crash information. These already exist - they are kind of necessary to judge when to deploy airbags. But this was about the feds mandating the type and format of the information gathered in order to share info more easily. I thought it was a great idea, but reading comments and even some FB posts, people were all over Big Brother watching them and whatnot. I thought "How silly. Don't you realize that whatever info is gathered, you're just a data point and no one really cares about you...". And then it dawned on me. What people really fear more than being watched is the reality of their own insignificance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    ...and if your city has recently begun replacing streetlights, it is roughly damn certain that they have listening devices built into them.

The network is nearly finished being installed, ready for the next Hitler.
    These are the ramblings of a lunatic. I actually feel sad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    I actually do not care!

Hang tight, the writing has been on the wall since 9/11 and the gradual erosion of our privacy and independence.

All I'm doing is describing what is happening in plain sight, with supporting documentation when available...you can take it or leave it, obviously.

Cheers

^^^^^Lunatic Fringe - I know you're out there
    You're in hiding, and you hold your meetings
    I can hear you coming, and I know what you're after
    We're wise to you this time we won't let you kill the laughter
    wise to you this tiiimmme
    OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh
    OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh
    OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh

Lunatic Fringe - in the twilight's last gleaming
    This is open season, but you won't get too far
    'Cause you got to blame someone for your own confusion
    We're all on guard this time against the Final Solution
    all on guard this time

Oh Yea-a-a

Infowars? That website is full of complete whackjobs. Didn't bother to open the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    Minus the Hitler bit.

http://rt.com/usa/harwood-intellistr...armington-321/

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...ent-and-safety
    Last edited by leland_palmer; November-17-13 at 06:21 PM.

This one caught my eye on the Farmington Hills installation of the light poles...

When it's plugged in it will be hacked. Let's find out when the Jones are on vacation.

What I wouldn't pay to be a fly on the wall at the next Farmington Hills public City Council meeting!!
    Last edited by Gistok; November-17-13 at 07:05 PM.

And these stories are from two years ago. I imagine they've come a long way since then.

I noticed some kind of new camera-like devices mounted at the traffic light in historic downtown Utica. At first I thought they were just traffic detectors to help speed up that notoriously slow traffic light. Then I noticed it used to take about 52 seconds to cycle but now it can sometimes take over 90 seconds even with no other traffic present! Argh!

I don't know what they are but if they were supposed to speed up traffic, they're failing.

I have a confession: I have grown to hate technology. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkytofu View Post
    Infowars? That website is full of complete whackjobs. Didn't bother to open the link.
    The whole world contains what some consider whackjobs, you just gonna stay home under the covers?! LOL...

I found the story through Matt Drudge. I seldom bother with anything associated with Alex Jones, but this article had documentary evidence.

Evidence from whackjobs is still evidence. Sorry.

But you can always choose what to ignore to bolster your ignorance. Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    Minus the Hitler bit.
    Yeah, most people don't want to admit this probability.

It is so likely now, we've gone well past the tipping point.

According to some, the dude is already in office. I refuse to believe that, but then again, I may be choosing my own ignorance there. Always on guard against that...

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    This one caught my eye on the Farmington Hills installation of the light poles...

When it's plugged in it will be hacked. Let's find out when the Jones are on vacation.

What I wouldn't pay to be a fly on the wall at the next Farmington Hills public City Council meeting!!
    Yeah, there are always little evildoers who choose to profit off the plans of the bigger ones...even if only opportunists. This is very enabling technology.

We are getting new streetlights for no good reason in GPP, too. All with new wooden poles, too, that is a bunch of work.

And then there is the new light authority in the city...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4