Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    Great news. Wasn't there originally a November/December estimate for Gilbert to show some concrete plans on the Hudson's site? I think getting firm announcements for retailers across the street is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Junjie View Post
    Great news. Wasn't there originally a November/December estimate for Gilbert to show some concrete plans on the Hudson's site? I think getting firm announcements for retailers across the street is a good sign.
    We have a lot of activity and excitement in New Center, the arena district, and I predict [[not hard to do) that the area of Woodward by the Hudson's site will get hot as soon as plans are announced for development on that site.

Who wouldn't want a store front near that new development?

Yay Gilbert! A Detroit Niketown, like the one on Downtown Chicago.

It is good news; when it does open, this will be the first Nike Store I've ever visited.

It hard to believe I started this thread April 10,2013 and its now November 2015 With the store opening spring 2016.
    Im currently visiting London, England , and of course I stopped in town the mike town here in London.
    its an amazing 4 story MAGA. Store the 4 floor all women's stuff on 2/3 men's and soccer and first floor running extra. Let's just say I did some serious damage , but when will I be in London again?
    and the things I bought are unique to Europe and London.
    I'm looking forward to supporting my new local Nike store ��

It's hard to believe I started this thread April 10,2013 and its now November 2015 With the store opening spring 2016.
    I'm currently visiting London, England , and of course I stopped into the niketown store here in London.
    its an amazing 4 story MEGA store, the 4 floor all women's stuff ,on 2/3 men's and soccer and life style. The first floor running ect. Let's just say I did some serious damage , but ,when will I be in London again?
    and the things I bought are unique to Europe and London.
    I'm looking forward to supporting my new local Nike store ��
    Last edited by Detroitdave; November-19-15 at 04:36 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7