Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

pinball petes arcade in ann arbor locks its bathroom and have to ask for a key.
    the starbucks upstairs is open and does not require a key.

the starbucks at warren + woodward requires a key.

this is a major issue in all big cities.

searching for public toilet new york brings up a slew of articles, from 1991, 2000, 2005, 2012 etc. all the same problem. 'not enough toilets'.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1991/05/21/ny...any-rules.html

its not just detroit. theres a serious lack of restrooms in all of SE michigan.
    even the suburbs. i've taken to stopping at various hospitals to find open restrooms.
    most of the hospitals in detroit have locked restrooms... at least hutzle on st antoine and henry ford on grand blvd.
    kresge might have open ones near the pharmacy.

libraries, fast food, grocery stores, gas stations. good luck.

I can recall hearing an intern's story. He grew up in Saginaw. He had to go to the bathroom and outside of big cities all places like gas stations or 7-11s have them for public use.

He learned about this the hard way.

I've never experienced locked restrooms in Hospitals! Maybe they were just small ones and occupied!

^ Growing up in Saginaw as well, restrooms for non-customer use were always hard to find. You had to ask, and even in some places in Oldtown and downtown buzzed in. He's probably from Saginaw Township or something. Anywhere outside a city you'll find restrooms open at McDonald's or Speedway. I guess some people aren't accustomed to the difficulties and inconveniences of city life!

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    That doesn't even make sense. How can I be blind if I saw it? You sir, are clearly the blind idiot since you are denying it happens.

From the I75 to McDonald's, I couldn't find an unlocked washroom. I had to go all the way up to McDonald's to find one. I can hold it. Other people can't and there were pee puddles all along midtown Woodward. THAT'S MY COMPLAINT! That's why the area is a cesspool.

I didn't see WSU police anywhere. I could very well have pissed on a storefront myself if I was a pig.

I bet you if I go there again and these washrooms are all locked I'll see the exact same thing again. That's common sense. You clearly have none.

sir? ha fucking idiot

dave

the only person lacking common sense and sight is you

After seeing the absolute beatdown that dave is taking in this thread, I took the day off of work today to drink lots of water piss all over buildings and sidewalks in Midtown.

You're welcome, dave.

The Justice for Trayvon thread is getting very tiresome and depressing with everybody entrenched in their positions and making the same arguments ad naseum, so I thought I'd try to bring back this one. Have we cleaned up all those piss puddles yet? Let's have a big rally! Justice for Dave from Windsor!

Midtown Woodward is a cesspool

MY GOD! It's back from the dead!

I knew I could count on you to reply, Honky Tonk. Pee jokes forever.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    I knew I could count on you to reply, Honky Tonk. Pee jokes forever.
    I'm still amazed that people were psychoanalyzing Ray1936's "Detroit Bank Holdup" joke.

Long live the pee puddle thread folks!

Quote Originally Posted by detroit12 View Post
    sir? ha fucking idiot
    I missed this comment. Nice single digit IQ articulated response. What are you, a three year old? Drop out of kindergarten because you couldn't handle the cirriculum?

Quote Originally Posted by Eber Brock Ward View Post
    After seeing the absolute beatdown that dave is taking in this thread, I took the day off of work today to drink lots of water piss all over buildings and sidewalks in Midtown.

You're welcome, dave.
    I just got bored arguing with lamebrains like Detroit12. You're only welcome if you pissed all over the Starbucks and Subway storefronts.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    The Justice for Trayvon thread is getting very tiresome and depressing with everybody entrenched in their positions and making the same arguments ad naseum, so I thought I'd try to bring back this one. Have we cleaned up all those piss puddles yet? Let's have a big rally! Justice for Dave from Windsor!
    Who knows if they've been cleaned? I didn't see any point going back to spend my tourist dollars to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by finster View Post
    Long live the pee puddle thread folks!
    Wow, this is now the 215th post.

I have noticed this problem in Detroit too and while it's annoying I figure it's for our own safety [[homeless people lingering in there and such). I'm also a Windsorite but we can't really compare these two locations. Most of the "homeless" people in downtown Windsor aren't actually homeless - they just pretend to be. Plus, the fast food/franchise restaurants in Windsor seem to be much better staffed than those across the river and the staff seem much more devoted to actually keeping the restaurants clean.

IT'S ALIVE!!! Bwa-ha-hahaha!! C'mon on back, Dave "Mr. Lahey" Windsor. We'll replace all our honest-to-goodness homeless with kids just trying to bum money for weed, I swear...

I missed this comment. Nice single digit IQ articulated response. What are you, a three year old? Drop out of kindergarten because you couldn't handle the cirriculum?
    cirriculum

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    There's no place on earth I go about with my front doors unlocked...
    When we lived in Detroit, we always locked our doors though burglary was practically non-existent there in northeast Detroit [[Harper and Whittier).

When we moved to Rochester in 1954, most people there [[particularly outside of the village) left their doors unlocked for the kids coming home from school if they had to run to the store. It was no big deal in those days. In the 1960s, the situation steadily deteriorated.

Here I sit broken hearted,

Here I sit broken hearted, paid to pee and only farted!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    When we lived in Detroit, we always locked our doors though burglary was practically non-existent.
    Were you afraid someone would come in and pee in your bathroom?

wow says the person who waited months to reply...yea fucking idiot you are

I just got bored arguing with lamebrains like Detroit12. You're only welcome if you pissed all over the Starbucks and Subway storefronts.
    basically every poster disagree with you and called you out on your nonsense. But you chose to keep my name in your post? get a fucking life. One that doesn't require you to come to midtown

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Were you afraid someone would come in and pee in your bathroom?
    Nope, just keeping honest people honest. We usually didn't lock the doors if we were home, just when we went out. Most families were that way so that the kids could come and go. I was sixteen before I had a house key.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast